Digibirds and Digidinos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wereaibo

Reaction score
Anybody have these. They're Spin Master's answer to Moose Toys' Little Live pets. Animated birds who sing. They also have Digichicks, Digipenguins and Digidinos but the Dino's might be a toys r us exclusive since they don't appear to be listed on Walmart's site.

I don't mind simple. The Chubby Puppies line of electronic dogs are pretty simple too but I love them. If I get one it'll probably be one of the digipenguins.

I was considering an Owl one. Have not found one that "spoke" to me yet. It was an original set digibird however and its said to be more fun with more then one.

The live pets, btw, the bird can only go so far. (Originals) The turtle is simple but cute. Looking at the live pet bird set... probably wont for a while.

I want one of those turtles.I have a couple of the birds but I'm not much of a bird person. In the UK they have little live pets dogs and cats. Don't know if they plan to release them in the US. I hope so. I want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back