Mail for Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttinyterror

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this here but I have recently made a trade with someone in a tamagotchi group and I realized she spelled my country name wrongly. She is from Florida and sent it via normal postage mail, so there's no tracking. I'm just wondering if anyone from the US can tell me if it'll still reach me? It has been almost 2 weeks now.

Also, I don't know how it works in the US but the envelope she used was one with an eagle and she bought additional postage. There wasn't any airmail sticker on it so I'm not sure if it'll be sent overseas. In my country, we will have an airmail sticker to indicate it'll be going overseas.

Really worried and need advise.

Latest Update:

Still have not received my trades in the mail whereas, the other party has received her's.

Worried.

I wouldn't worry as of now. It can take up to 1 month or even longer. If she wrote a return address, the mail will be returned to her if it fails to be delivered to you.

Always ask the other party to write his/her own address in case of failed delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back