AHHHHHH oh no :( :( :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PastelEgg2535

Reaction score
I just woke up this morning (my tamagotchi-P's sits on my night stand right next to my bed at night) and these black lines look like their creeping across my screen!!!! I haven't had any dead/broken pixels before, why is this happening?? I took a picture but I guess I cannot include pictures :( it is on the left side of the screen, just 2 straight black lines that go straight across my screen. Can this happen if there is damage to the screen, even if it does not show up right away? I just got my tama-P's last Monday... in a trade. Does anybody have any idea why this would happen over night??? Or is there any way to fix this?

You could try taking out the batteries then putting them in again?

Goodluck on your Tama. :huh:

Hi, I have tried, taking the batteries out, resetting, and now even tried the "secret diagnostic test screen" it keeps saying there is a "ROM test error" which I'm assuming has to do with the dead pixels. I am too scared to take the whole thing apart, and break it any further. But I'm also worried this is going to spread across the whole entire rest of the screen so I don't really know what to do :( I took the battery's out and just am leaving it alone for now :(

Was it cold/hot last night? Tamagotchis can be very senstitve to hot/cold climates.

Don't worry, I've had this problem before too! And I know how to fix it! ^_^

Have you tried pressing the Tamagotchi as hard as you can? Try it *Make sure you don't hurt your tama in the process!*, and if you see any pixels showing up, you can possibly fix by using special eletrical tape for the screens to connect. :)

Or, you can just have it pressed really hard and then the pixels show up *But please, try to not hurt your tama!*

Last edited by a moderator:
You mind uploading the pictures to a image hosting site and provide us a link so we can take a look?

I have never heard of such thing before but we will have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back