Sign in to follow this  
Tamawhaa?

Marriage or not?

I'm new to this. It's just me and Jeanistkuchipa (sometimes the sitter Poketchi). We are 6 days in, he has all the badges and clover pieces so what do we do now? He's earning bank with the skills he picked up at school but it seems like he wants more. If he gets married I will happily raise his egg but I will miss him. If I don't marry him off to one of those 3 cuties what happens?

if he doesn't marry, he will die and you will have to start your generation all over again, since he did not have an egg. I am not sure when he dies, though.

if he doesn't marry, he will die and you will have to start your generation all over again, since he did not have an egg. I am not sure when he dies, though.

4U adults don't die, they run away

And they don't parent the egg, you're given a new egg

so yeah, marry him off at the Date Place, Door 4th icon

Maybe that is what he is telling me now. He's talking to me in Japanese rather than saying my name and the attention icon is lit up often even though he is full, healthy, happy and accomplished. So that's the only thing it can be right? Will he be at the restaurant eating with my generations to follow whether I marry him off or not?

Maybe that is what he is telling me now. He's talking to me in Japanese rather than saying my name and the attention icon is lit up often even though he is full, healthy, happy and accomplished. So that's the only thing it can be right? Will he be at the restaurant eating with my generations to follow whether I marry him off or not?

They only run away if you don't look after them good enough, but yes, he will still appear at your restaurant and maybe you could raise him again some other time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Decotchi
      During today's log I had a question about tama marriages, so I thought I'd make it a topic in case anyone else has thoughts on it.
      What is your approach with marrying tamas via connection after they've been connected once? This applies to any virtual pet really, both vintage and modern.

For example, my Akai twin boys are now brothers. Their marriages will be via Matchmaker, and if their respective children are boy & girl, I'm definitely NOT marrying them. But how long does one wait before it's not weird? Should I just get a third Akai to mix things up genetically? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but I would feel a bit strange having cousin-tamas marry, no matter how distant they are. 

How do you all handle this? 

• By evanotchi98
      Hi guys! I am actually trying to find someone to marry my LOVELITCHI. I haven't had any luck yet! Also, I'm open to making new friends <3 ADD ME! 
      NNM673422
      😫
    • By udawnc
      hi guys

i know where to marry and all that stuff, but i was wondering if it matters who your character marries, like does it affect what child you get etc.? Or do people just marry their tamas off to others of their liking?

Also, i see people say that they have 5 year old adult tamagotchis on their p's, is that from not marrying their adult character ever? Because i thought when u get a new baby you only take care of that generation not the adults

I only ever played the familitchi for 2 months, and tried looking for the answer to this q for ages but i cant seem to find one :< sorry if there ARE answers to this though

Thank you so much!
    • By Doggie Biscuit
      So, should I let Egg marry, and have him die with his wife, or keep him forever?

pros:
      new baby
      he may be happier
      I might get to raise a girl
      new generation
      fun

cons:
      he'll die
      I might end up raising an exact same baby
    • By Tamawhaa?
      My Jeanistkuchipa goes in to the closet and puts the crown I bought him on upside down and throws it around a bit. He isn't throwing a fit, it's more like he can't figure out what to do with it. Why can't he wear it? Is that the way it is with all the characters? Why would I fill the closet if nothing can be worn? Am I doing something wrong? I'm not sure what all the choices are once I've selected an item but the first one is typically accepting/choosing the item right?
    • By 0WriterGirl0
      I recently got my 4U for my birthday and, looking for some way of figuring things out, I found this wonderful place! I've found the answers to just about every question I've had!
      I couldn't find anything about the personality stages on here, though! So, I'm starting a conversation about it here! I've figured out a few of them, but I haven't had it long, so it's not much.
      I was also wondering how to reverse the personality stages, I know there's a way for at least a few.

This is what I've got so far:
      Lovelitchi:
      Lovely Fire - Teach Lovelitchi all of the skills that you can learn at the school
      PochaLovelitchi - Getting Lovelitchi's weight up to 99gs (can be reversed by bringing it back down to about 40gs)

Melodytchi:
      Oyamelojitchi - Talk to Oyajitchi in the park