Marriage or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamawhaa?

Reaction score
I'm new to this. It's just me and Jeanistkuchipa (sometimes the sitter Poketchi). We are 6 days in, he has all the badges and clover pieces so what do we do now? He's earning bank with the skills he picked up at school but it seems like he wants more. If he gets married I will happily raise his egg but I will miss him. If I don't marry him off to one of those 3 cuties what happens?

if he doesn't marry, he will die and you will have to start your generation all over again, since he did not have an egg. I am not sure when he dies, though.
4U adults don't die, they run away

And they don't parent the egg, you're given a new egg

so yeah, marry him off at the Date Place, Door 4th icon

Maybe that is what he is telling me now. He's talking to me in Japanese rather than saying my name and the attention icon is lit up often even though he is full, healthy, happy and accomplished. So that's the only thing it can be right? Will he be at the restaurant eating with my generations to follow whether I marry him off or not?

Maybe that is what he is telling me now. He's talking to me in Japanese rather than saying my name and the attention icon is lit up often even though he is full, healthy, happy and accomplished. So that's the only thing it can be right? Will he be at the restaurant eating with my generations to follow whether I marry him off or not?
They only run away if you don't look after them good enough, but yes, he will still appear at your restaurant and maybe you could raise him again some other time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back