need to push the buttons very hard on my ocean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feralv

Reaction score
hi I got a brand new tamagotchi ocean a couple of months ago. i played with it a little time, then i kept it in it's package for some time because it's extreamely hard lol but when i got it out i found that now i need to push the buttons very hard in order to get them to work... has this happened to anyone? what can I do to fix it? I really like the ocean and I don't want to order a new one...

The same thing happened to my ocean, and I opened it up and cleaned the button contacts with rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab, and then was good as new. You just need to be careful when you open it.

My Angelgotchi was like that too. It was new, and the original batteries had been sitting inside of it for the past 20 years. Whenever I get a new v-pet, I always open it up and throw away the old gross batteries. Anyway, there's a bit of corrosion on the battery contacts in my Angelgotchi, and the batteries were a bit rusty, which makes me think that at some point it got a bit moist wherever it was stored. I'm betting the button contacts are a bit rusted in both of our tamas. A lot can happen in 20 years. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My Angelgotchi is like that, it hurts my fingers! You can try pressing the buttons with a Nintendo DS stylus or similar object.

Older tamagotchis tend to be like that, my angelgotchi has a similar problem. I have yet to find a fix.

Older tamagotchis tend to be like that, my angelgotchi has a similar problem. I have yet to find a fix.
Hi, I recently got mine fixed :) you just need to rub the button contacts with a cloth with some alcohol on it and it'll be like brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back