chicken/chick virtual pets questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipchi

Reaction score
I realized that there's a little to no information out there about the Chicknoch/Chickpet/Smart Chick (after doing a lot of searching).

Is there a difference between each of it, (obviously not only shell/physical difference) ? Does the Smart Chick exist in both Japanese and English version ?

How much would be a reasonable price for it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
There are A LOT of chick virtual pets, it might help if you could post some photos for what you are looking at so we can better help you :)

EDIT:

https://www.tamenagerie.com/Bwatchininst.html

You might want to check this out. I own 2 of these and they are all in Japanese.

I'm more interested in the Smart Chick,

smartc.jpg

I guess it works the same way as Bird Watching ?

My question was basically if the Chickpet/Chickling/Elepet/Bird Watching/Smart Chick were the all the same except for the shell design.

Also, on some pictures it looked kinda yellowed, it's normal or... ?

I'm sorry to bump my own topic, but I have another question.

About the Gaaa Hippie duck, how does it works ? (There's two buttons on each side of the screen)

Moving this topic into the Tama Cousins sub forum.

(Be careful of taking your own topic off track with questions about other types of VP - the title suggests the topic is about Chick VPs - people may not see questions about Duck VPs posted later in the thread) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back