Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaniTamastar

Reaction score
So Christmas is not far off and I am getting a tamagtchi id and a tamagotchi ps

So I started this topic so you can tell everyone if you are expecting any tamas anytime soon.

Have you ordered one online and waiting for it? Or have

You have the IdL in color wich exist in English :) And you can install an english patch on the P's !

Actually I have a list!

For tamagotchi

Tamagotchi P's dream coffret set (I already have a P's but I NEED another)

Angelgotchi

Tamagotchi Idl princess spacy

Tamagotchi nano

Koisuru TamaGoChu~! (they just look so cute~!)

For other tamagotchi things

Deco peirces

Tamagezi (though I want to get this over the summer, not during the school year)

Pixelchix (I wanted one really badly as a kid)

So Christmas is not far off and I am getting a tamagtchi id and a tamagotchi ps

So I started this topic so you can tell everyone if you are expecting any tamas anytime soon.

Have you ordered one online and waiting for it? Or have
ahh! it somehow posted while I was typing!

The end of the sentence is or have you asked for any for christmas :3

I live in Germany and I ordered my Tamagotchi p´s on the 19th. Still waiting,it´s so hard :(

I can´t wait for it :lol:

I actually ordered a Tamgotchi iDL 15th anniversary and it came, but to my friends house, and she's laid up in bed sick until next Monday. I'm more worried about her than the tama, but ofc the timing couldn't have been worse :p

I have a bunch on my birthday/christmas list, though :D

I won a bundle on Ebay (like at the beginning of November) which had 5 Entama's, 2 Akai's, 4 K-Tama's, a P1, Kakeibo, 11 figurine's, Mametchi+Memetchi pouch, Pocket Pikachu, and 2 odd pets that I may sell on, idk. But it's supposed to get here between the 16th and 30th. I don't think I can wait five more days. I think I'm most excited about the Pocket Pikachu ngl. I've wanted one of those for so long now c:

I'm thinking about getting a 'Tamagotchi Friends', since it's the cheapest I can afford. Though, I'm not sure whether to get a v4 second hand instead :)

I won a bundle on Ebay (like at the beginning of November) which had 5 Entama's, 2 Akai's, 4 K-Tama's, a P1, Kakeibo, 11 figurine's, Mametchi+Memetchi pouch, Pocket Pikachu, and 2 odd pets that I may sell on, idk. But it's supposed to get here between the 16th and 30th. I don't think I can wait five more days. I think I'm most excited about the Pocket Pikachu ngl. I've wanted one of those for so long now c:
woooow sounds so amazing. I hope you will have a lot of fun:) I know it :lol:

I´m still waiting for my Tamagotchi P´s,can´t wait ;-;

I just bought a +Color off Amazon for $38. However, my aunt and uncle got me a $30 Amazon gift card for my birthday, so I technically only played $8 for it... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently running a Tamagotchi Friends and am very excited about shopping for a companion today!

YAYAYAYAYAYA!!

So glad somebody finally made this topic :)

Sooo... I'm waiting for...

• Tamagotchi Dream Town (V9)
  • Tamagotchi Music Star (V6)
  • Tamagotchi Watchi (Kuchipatchi)
  • Mimitchi Plush
:D :D :wub:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

(BTW, all of these things are on amazon.com for anywhere from 9.99 to 24.99<- US money. Well, except the Mimitchi Plush, which you can find on etsy.com)

There's also this girl on etsy that makes AMAZING customized crochet tamagotchi covers. They're handmade and make your tamagotchi 2x as durable. Like if you accidentally drop your tama, it won't get scratched. Tama covers FTW! You can check 'em out here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Muninahandmade?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=tamagotchi%20cover&ref=sr_gallery_1

Click on link for no regrets :ichigotchi:

For Christmas I bought myself a Love and Melody P's and a Tama-go with all the figures. I know the Tama-go's got slated but idm c: if I don't like it I'll at least have it for collection purposes

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a lot of tamas on eBay recently, one V2, 2 V3's (one of my favorite versions!!), and a V4.5. It was a real bargain and I just had to snatch it!

I also managed to find a +Color on Amazon for 20$!!! I couldn't believe it. So I'm waiting for all of that to get shipped in, and it should all arrive before Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back