Any Tamas you waiting for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! I was trying to find a place to start, so thanks for the heads up. There are no names on these old boxes that I have and whatever search criteria I used brought me to this page....so I figured it was as good of a place as any to start. Thanks for the info and pointing me in the right direction.

It can be confusing, and sometimes impossible to tell without some help! Tamashell might also help you out: https://tamashell.com/

Also, I'm waiting for a used mesutchi! I'm really excited, I've never seen them before. Once I get bored hopefully I can find a good deal on an osutchi mate for her :D

Do non-Tamagotchi virtual pets count, in here? ;)

If so, I'm waiting on the arrival of a boxed Chuppi (a Gyaoppi chicken virtual pet).

NFZuwHm.jpg

I wanted to pick up another bird virtual pet, but haven't had any luck finding more penguin ones (I'm still seeking recommendations for those elsewhere on TamaTalk, if anyone has any to share), and the growth-chart for this one seems to be good and varied.

Also, the casing, where the on-screen bird is effectively sitting in the nest that's printed on the shell, was far too cute to resist! :lol:

I'm eagerly awaiting a JAL Uratama and my first ever Tamagotchi P's! I'm so excited to receive both of them ^_^

I'm waiting on my Teku teku angel! It's this little vpet pedometer thing that has games and different characters to unlock. I'm so so so excited to receive it, considering the price I paid for it! :D It was $18 with free shipping from Japan. Score!

Also, the shell is white with periwinkle-ish buttons. :lol: so pretty!

EDIT: forgot to mention that it is the "Due" version, not the "pocket" version (the one that comes with the nintendo game).

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered my first ever vintage Tamagotchis from JapanYouWant.

I ordered a Japanese P1 and P2. I don't understand Japanese, but I don't think that will be a problem.

Waiting on a Morino Tamagotchi I got from Japan you want, and a V3 and Digimon Xros Loader from Ebay. :D

I love bugs, so the Morino seems like it'll be a lot of fun. The V3 seems to be so well-praised on this site and along the lines of what I want in a tama as well, so I'm super pumped! :D

I have a Japanese P1 and an Angelgotchi together coming in the mail, hopefully two weeks from now. I didn't notice how rusty the Angelgotchi was and neither have been tested, but I'm fairly confident they'll work and if not, I'm sure I can get them to. I'm not too excited about the Angelgotchi as I already have one, but with the P1 I'll finally be able to raise Mametchis and Ginjirotchis :lol:

Ordered a Tamagochi 4U yesterday, it's supposed to come on Thursday so I'm freaking out! :D :D :D :D :D

In addition to waiting for the Chuppi that I mentioned previously, I'm now also waiting for a Penguin Watch/Pocket Penguin;

wb1kFzF.jpg

This is the one I bought. Pink's an odd colour for a penguin, but I'm really happy to have gotten this one to go with my Dinkie Penguin. Now I'm living up to my username! ;)

Here's hoping that I can find a Penpy and an MGA Penguin at some point in the future, too. :D

EDIT: And thanks to psychotama's help here, I've now also ordered a Shuku 20 Shunen Tamagotchi P2;

Z9FWZkL.jpg

I picked the blue kind with "Tamagotchi" written down one side in hiragana (or, rather, "Tamagotch", since the "i" is silent when you're sounding it out in Japanese). It's my first Japanese-language Tamagotchi, and I really liked the idea of having a visual indicator of this to set it apart from the others in my collection, hence the choice of shell.

I never owned a P2 back in the day, and the little differences between these reissues and the originals sound like they make things a lot of fun.

Waiting on a couple of Tamagotchi Plus (Japanese V1) from JYW! Haven't bought a connection in forever and I really like the V1 and both of these designs. The V1 was my first tamagotchi :)

2n9kdi1.jpg
2rxjfqr.jpg

I am now waiting on a P's and a Music Star, and I'm very excited for both!

I ordered two Digimon Pendulums which release in June, I'm soo excited.

Aside from that I won an auction for a v2 that will cost me 2$!

I'm now waiting on a version 1 Digimon, in yellow;

i2Krj4M.jpg

I'm not really interested in picking up a second one for battling with, but I always loved the casing design for these, so I wanted to add one to my virtual pet collection. :lol:

I'm also waiting on...

kojIhOl.jpg

One of my grails! Penpy! :D

I've heard Penpys are really fun :)
Yeah, me too!

One of my goals is to try to pick up all of the dedicated penguin virtual pets that I know of (and now the only one remaining is the MGA Penguin), and I'm so happy to have found a Penpy - and in the colour that I wanted, too! :D

Yeah, me too!

One of my goals is to try to pick up all of the dedicated penguin virtual pets that I know of (and now the only one remaining is the MGA Penguin), and I'm so happy to have found a Penpy - and in the colour that I wanted, too! :D
It's a nice colour ^_^

Why do you like penguins so much? I like dolphins and aquatic creatures so I wanted a tamagotchi ocean but I've heard it's very difficult.

Why do you like penguins so much?
Penguins are my favourite animals! :D

My favourite species is New Zealand's Little Blue Penguin (which has close relatives in the White-flippered Penguin, which is still largely regarded as a colour-morph of the Little Blue, and also in Australia's Fairy Penguins, which look very similar but are much darker in colour), which are the world's smallest penguins. But you only tend to see the cold-climate varieties covered by virtual pets - and by most media in general.

But, of course, you can't keep a pet penguin, hence my aim to collect penguin virtual pets. :lol:

I like dolphins and aquatic creatures so I wanted a tamagotchi ocean but I've heard it's very difficult.
Yeah, I've heard that the Tamagotchi Ocean/Umi no Tamagotchi is pretty much the toughest Tamagotchi to raise, too...

Have you heard of Aquapalz? (Not to be confused with "Aquapets", which are something else entirely.)

It's a line of three aquatic virtual pets - a dolphin, a fish, and a jellyfish - with some interesting features. These pages have some information about them;

https://www.tamenagerie.com/odd25.html

https://tamagotchi.dreamwidth.org/14767.html

They sound quite interesting, and seem to have been well-received.

Reactions: Iza
Penguins are my favourite animals! :D

My favourite species is New Zealand's Little Blue Penguin (which has close relatives in the White-flippered Penguin, which is still largely regarded as a colour-morph of the Little Blue, and also in Australia's Fairy Penguins, which look very similar but are much darker in colour), which are the world's smallest penguins. But you only tend to see the cold-climate varieties covered by virtual pets - and by most media in general.

But, of course, you can't keep a pet penguin, hence my aim to collect penguin virtual pets. :lol:

Yeah, I've heard that the Tamagotchi Ocean/Umi no Tamagotchi is pretty much the toughest Tamagotchi to raise, too...

Have you heard of Aquapalz? (Not to be confused with "Aquapets", which are something else entirely.)

It's a line of three aquatic virtual pets - a dolphin, a fish, and a jellyfish - with some interesting features. These pages have some information about them;

https://www.tamenagerie.com/odd25.html

https://tamagotchi.dreamwidth.org/14767.html

They sound quite interesting, and seem to have been well-received.
Little Blue Penguins are SO CUTE. :mellow: I didn't know they existed. Awwww

Aquapalz seem interesting... Maybe if I find one in a good price. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back