Sign in to follow this  
DaniTamastar

Any Tamas you waiting for?

I was able to get some information out of my sister, apparently I'm going to get an English Angelgotchi for my birthday! ^_^ I'm really looking forward to it, I remember it being a really cute Tama.

• Like 3

I am currently waiting for a Hekisagontchi that I ordered from eBay for about $60.00 CAN. I am super excited because this will be my FIRST color tamagotchi!! The seller hasn't sent me a confirmation e-mail yet and it's been a couple of days, so I am starting to get a little worried >_< I heard that it is "Golden Week" in Japan right now, which is a long holiday. Maybe that is why my order hasn't been processed yet?

Yeah, it's probably due to golden week.

I am currently waiting for a Hekisagontchi that I ordered from eBay for about $60.00 CAN. I am super excited because this will be my FIRST color tamagotchi!! The seller hasn't sent me a confirmation e-mail yet and it's been a couple of days, so I am starting to get a little worried >_< I heard that it is "Golden Week" in Japan right now, which is a long holiday. Maybe that is why my order hasn't been processed yet?

Yeah, it's probably due to golden week.

My boyfriend bought me a pink 4U+ on Ebay yesterday (yes, best boyfriend ever) :D I can't wait to get it in the mail!

I am currently waiting on my third (yes, third) 15th Anniversary iD L. Well. I'm waiting to get a refund from the broken one I returned so that I can actually afford to buy my third one. Sigh. I may only have had it a week but I miss it. :o

Purchased Dream Town off Amazon for 23$. It should be here soon, and I pre-ordered Tamagotchi M!x purple spacey and blue melody from 'Japan You Want', though I'm not quite sure how long that would take.

All the Anniversary stuff! Last night I bought myself a(nother) iD L 15th Anniversary because it's adorable and I wanted a replacement. Still actually waiting on a refund for the other, sigh. I also have a 19th Anniversary 4U+ in the post! Royal Purple and Pearl Purple respectively.

I *also* have the 17th Anniversary Pierce in the post! And the Dream to Change Ribbon, but that's not Anniversary related, haha.

I just ordered a pink iD L and lacy pink Uratama off of eBay, and they should be here between early and mid July! So much pink, so much hype! I can hardly wait. :lol:

I have a blue melody mix and a purple spacy mix that I preordered from Japan You Want and ... thats all I have that will be coming in the mail. and thats going to take quite a while... but hey if it's late it will be a birthday present XD

I have a BNIP V5 and V6 in the mail. I should probably save for the M!X but I have no self control

Packaging gives me life

Waiting to get a P, mainly due to price. Even though it's a Japanese import, I can't bring myself to spend $45+ on a tama. 😞 Maybe when I get tax refunds or something.

Speaking of not having any self control...

Since we are new collectors and kind of in a... hype... me and my best friend both are waiting for...

Two blue 4u+ that should arrive in July. Not sure when, since they're coming to a friend of us in UK (it was cheaper in pounds than euro because of the Brexit lol) and he will be bringing them to us early in August. I hope.

Also, we couldn't help ourselves, so we're waiting for a m!x blue melody and a m!x pink spacey. I would have liked my m!x spacey in purple but it was already sold out. Oh, well...

Since they were so cute, we are also waiting for a couple of tenshitchi (pink for me, blue for him).

Lastly, we are also waiting for a couple of Tamagotchi Friends, one blue sapphire for him and one purple gem for me. Those should have arrived by now. I hope they'll be waiting for me when I go back home from work later. We got these before we even thought about getting Japanese tamas, they just took too long to arrive. I guess they're boring in comparison but since we have only played with P1 and V1/V2 it won't be so bad to make a slow transition into the cooler ones. :P

I hope we manage with the color tamas but I'm a little nervous. I'm kind of familiar with Japanese. I was a fansubber back in the day, so, even if timed stuff not translated it, I understand things here and there and can read hiragana and katakana (not kanji, at least not many kanji), so I guess the language stuff won't be such a big problem for me, but my friend has absolutely no idea of Japanese, so he's totally scared out his wits and looking for guides like crazy. But we are so looking forward to having them in our hands.

I have a Japanese version P1 and P2 coming in several days that I got from Ebay. Even though it's not a tama, I am also waiting on a green Nano Puppy (my favorite pet as a child; lost it some time during middle school). I really want to pre-order a M!X but hesitating cause of the price.

speaking of no control I now have a lime green 4U+ enroute along with my two mixes that I preordered but now i have no tamas I'll really want for a long while

Yeah, I'm waiting for the FREAKING M!X TO COME OUT.

I SOOO want a lime green 4U+ but I've bought too many tamas lately. -_-

I'm currrently waiting patiently for my p1 and ID L to come in the mail that I got on Ebay. One will be in tomorrow!