DaniTamastar

Any Tamas you waiting for?

Just bought a Raku Raku Dinokun on eBay! I've never bought anything on eBay and I'm a bit nervous, but I checked it against some 'real vs fake' videos on youtube and it seems to check out. (It better, given that the whole thing came to $35...)

Just ordered a Tamagotchi Nano, yay! It'll be my first b&w Tama since I had one back in the 90s. I figured I should limit myself to under ¥2000 so I wasn't able to get my preferred shell, but I ended up with the "vivid flowers" design which is also pretty cute!

Excited to try out a simpler, more old-school feeling Tama :) It should arrive tomorrow or the day after...

Edited by Pivot Poogie

Just ordered a Tamagotchi Nano, yay! It'll be my first b&w Tama since I had one back in the 90s. I figured I should limit myself to under ¥2000 so I wasn't able to get my preferred shell, but I ended up with the "vivid flowers" design which is also pretty cute!

Excited to try out a simpler, more old-school feeling Tama :) It should arrive tomorrow or the day after...

I recently got my Nano and I love it. <3 I have a custom one though.

I recently got my Nano and I love it. <3 I have a custom one though.

Excellent! I'm excited for it. So cute and tiny :3

Today is day 13 of my long wait for my TFDT to arrive. (Keep in mind, I just ordered it yesterday)

Time has slowed to a crawl since I ordered. Haven't played since V3 - V4.5, although I helped watch a V6.

Can't wait to get back in the game!

Excellent! I'm excited for it. So cute and tiny :3

It is very simple, but the game is surprisingly challenging and the animations are really cute. It makes it nice and easy to care for though, and is small enough that I can take pretty much anywhere (and simple enough that I don't have to worry that it'll die if I don't put it on pause!)

-----

No technically Tamagotchis, but I am waiting on my Tamagezi and Cocotama purchases. They're coming from America though, so I wouldn't be suprised if they take another week.

I'm waiting for a green 4U plus! :lol:

Which I ordered only yesterday.

Edited by Rosella

Most of the tamas I've been waiting for have already arrived. Only one more is yet to come, and hopefully soon, a Tamagotchi Chibi. Yeah, I know most people think of the Chibis as an accessory, more than an actual tama, but I like their smaller size and simplicity. On my list for the future are a Tamagotchi Angel/Angelgotch, and a Tamagezi. I almost had a Gezi, but the seller ran out of stock, so the order had to be cancelled. Perhaps another time!

I'm now waiting for a Pocket Pikachu Colour, since I found a good deal on ebay!

The Dinokun showed up and it's so cute, though the buttons initially took some convincing to work.

I am very curious about this ridiculously fake Pokemon Pikachu and working on telling myself that $26 isn't worth the satisfaction of knowing...

Just bought a yellow 'Chuppi'!

idk what that is but it looks like a bird Gyaoppi and I'm excited.

still considering that fake pikachu tbh

Spacy ver M!X, I ordered it quite some time ago so hope it gets here soon!

Waiting for a yellow and green P's that my friend english patched and put downloads onto for me :)

I have a pink anniversary edition 4U+ and a pink iDL that are shipping out to me on Monday :wub: Now it's just a matter of which one I wanna play first when they get here lol

I have just this second purchased a melody mix on ebay , I have bought this so I can unlock all the locations and characters. It also comes with the official guide and one of the cute lanyards! I cant wait :D

pink spacy mix, it might arrive today or 7th of November, the waiting is killing me...

Waiting for a QPet! I'm gonna see if I can earn some of those aliexpress coupons to get a good deal on a Nana Moon when their sale happens, too :)