DaniTamastar

Any Tamas you waiting for?

I'm waiting for the watchlin that I ordered from amazon. It is supposed to be delivered by tomorrow, hopefully!

I'm waiting for an Angelgotch, a P1, and an osutchi/mesutchi pair. I'm so excited! Am I the only one who likes the old tamas better than the colored versions?

• Like 2

@sofee123 I love the black & white tamas! I actually don't own a coloured one yet.

I won an auction for a NIP Japanese angel so that's what I'm currently waiting on. I already have a loose angel so I probably won't open it for a while.

• Like 2

I'm waiting for an Angelgotch, a P1, and an osutchi/mesutchi pair. I'm so excited! Am I the only one who likes the old tamas better than the colored versions?

Nope! The vintages are definitely my favorites :)

• Like 1

I'm waiting for a Chinese New Year P1, V1, Music Star and RakuRaku Dinokun (Dinkie Dino). I hope the Dinokun works; it's unplayed so the previous owner didn't know if it would work, but it only cost me 15 bucks so if it doesn't work it's not that much of a loss anyway.

Edited by Sloth

I'm waiting for my P's. I've been wanting to get a color tama so I'm really excited! ^0^ ^_^ I got a purple one with the English patch

Waiting for an anniversary mix, a Ps, a love and melody pierce, a tamaOtch and a genjintchi... can't wait that the mailman arrives! :D

Edited by ologoff

I'm waiting for an mix. It's my first Tama since the P's and i hope it will arrive soon. I'm really excited! :D

I bought this about a week ago and, due to the holidays, it's taking longer than usual to get here. Might not be a tama but it's a Bandai-made toy which is in a similar vein to tamagotchis. Pic below, in case the link doesn't work (Himitsu No Cocotama Friends):

s-l500.jpg

• Like 1

I bought this about a week ago and, due to the holidays, it's taking longer than usual to get here. Might not be a tama but it's a Bandai-made toy which is in a similar vein to tamagotchis. Pic below, in case the link doesn't work (Himitsu No Cocotama Friends):

s-l500.jpg

It seems nice!

OMG that's so cute, I want one xD

My used english-patched Aikatsu version P's has just been shipped to me and I'm also waiting for the pink IDLE I bought. Considering brazilian customs it's probably gonna take about 3 months ^^'''

I want another P's too but not sure which to get. I'm between buying a blue new one or getting a cheaper used one with a deco pierce, would save a lot of money. The hard part is knowing how to judge the condition of it, if the scratches are enough to bother someone, if it's better to buy a new one? Also I want it to be English-patched but I don't know how hard it is to patch it myself....

Ooh a Tamagotchi P's is still missing in my collection. But they're so expensive when new. :(

I'm currently waiting on my secondhand pink ID. It will probably arrive around my birthday. :D

I'm waiting for my pink anniversary Mix. :D :lol:

I bought a red/blue clock design P1 for $20 - I've wanted this shell for a long time but could never find a decently priced one so I'm now eagerly awaiting its arrival! :D

• Like 1

4U, 4U+, Melody m!x and 20th Anni. m!x on the way in the mail. Plus a pierce to be ordered soon