bugs in DREAM TOWN?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sery

Reaction score
hi there.

Is anyone having problem completing quests in dream town in tamagotchi website????

I can't buy gold apple juice as they asked... I already have one in the inventory but they still ask for me to buy one from cafeteria but i can't. I click in gold apple juice but the buttons are "frozen"

ahhhhhhhh YIMESPECTHCI also wants it... cant finish the quests :(

any help?!?!??!

ty

Last edited by a moderator:
hi there.

Is anyone having problem completing quests in dream town in tamagotchi website????

I can't buy gold apple juice as they asked... I already have one in the inventory but they still ask for me to buy one from cafeteria but i can't. I click in gold apple juice but the buttons are "frozen"

ahhhhhhhh YIMESPECTHCI also wants it... cant finish the quests :(

any help?!?!??!

ty
hmm. Just restart the page. If that won't work, it may not be a glitch. First, try buying the golden apple juicr again. If it doesn't do anything, you might not have enough money. In the upper, right hand corner, it will show how much money you have. If you do not have enough money, the "BUY" button beneath the apple juice will be gray insead of blue.

Or it could be a glitch. Tbh, I don't really believe in glitches. That's just my opinion.

Well...

I have money (more than 1500...);

I tried to refresh/restart the page;

I tried to buy red apples and then recycle;

I tried to buy red apples juice and then recycle;

I tried to cleared all other quests of other characters, besides those 2 that need gold apple juice;

The buy button still gray as the price of the item says 0.

I have one gold apple juice in the inventory, maybe that is the cause of not being able to buy. But if I have it it is because it came in earlier quest.

what do you think?

it is sad to reach so far and not being able to finish it

thank you

it shows me like this
200xjwg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
it shows me like this
200xjwg.png

Mine is doing the same thing with the Shiny Tomato. I can't get past it.
wow that is a weird glitch! Hmm . . . one last thing might work . . . try getting rid or recycling or using up the golden apple juice you have. Then try buying it. If that doesn't work, it must be a glitch.

it seems there is other cases.

I tried that too. because gold apple juice is a rare item it can't be recycled or used... I am stuck.

The only glitch I encountered was when Dream Town first came out, one of the red papers was stuck behind a building and you couldn't get to it. They fixed it though.

Bless this thread, I was about to start one about bugs until I saw it. I spent a few hours grinding Dream Town and was super focused towards finishing all the adventures, but in Julietchi's "Truly Outrageous" adventure it asks me to find Mametchi and he literally disappears off every single area in town. This is really driving me crazy :( anyone else have this glitch or know how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back