Have any questions for the Tamagotchi Friends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl1012

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Friends
What is the Tamagotchi friends? Well it is a black and white tamagotchi. It is very easy to take care of, it has many fun games, and has cool new features. I have personally loved the tamagotchi friends, this tamagotchi well be a good toy to 6-9 year old kids. In this tamgotchi you can have so many characters. If you want to know more ask me questions in the comments.
imageproxy.php

I only have 1 Tamagotchi Friends. I don't have anyone to bump or connect with.

1. How do you attain the 5th game? Is it through bumping w others?

2. I had bought all the necessary jewelries in the collection. Why does it indicate 49/60 ? Do I have to bump to attain the others?

1. yes bandi's goal with this tamagotchi is to have people bump, you can buy a cheep tamagotchi friends on amazon' the ones you can find on there are in great condition and are more less money than the ones you can find at the store.

2. yes I know trying to unlock the 5th is hard, but i was able to unlock it with bumping

3. yes I believe that once you bump, more jewels will open up for you to buy.

If you have anymore questions ask me :3 ;) ^_^ :)

It's great to see someone eager to help spread knowledge about Tamagotchi releases. Unfortunately, we don't allow these type of "Come to me for answers!" threads here. If somebody has a specific inquiry, they can ask it themselves in a separate thread or search through the FAQ to see if it's already been answered before. You can read more on why these threads aren't allowed here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/3569-come-to-me-for-answers-topic-ban/

Topic Locked

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back