Should I Let Egg Marry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I?

• yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggie Biscuit

Reaction score
So, should I let Egg marry, and have him die with his wife, or keep him forever?

pros:

new baby

he may be happier

I might get to raise a girl

new generation

fun

cons:

he'll die

I might end up raising an exact same baby

So, should I let Egg marry, and have him die with his wife, or keep him forever?

pros:

new baby

he may be happier

I might get to raise a girl

new generation

fun

cons:

he'll die

I might end up raising an exact same baby
HMMM. . . that is a tough one. I would let him run off with his wife because (now this is just from my experience from an old V3), I think if he dies, and you press restart (A and C), it will erase all your items and gotchi points. But that just happened to my V3. Not sure if it does that on any other tamagotchi.

HMMM. . . that is a tough one. I would let him run off with his wife because (now this is just from my experience from an old V3), I think if he dies, and you press restart (A and C), it will erase all your items and gotchi points. But that just happened to my V3. Not sure if it does that on any other tamagotchi.
Yeah, it's the same in Friends. I mean when they say your pet and its spouse "goes back to Tamagotchi Planet" I think they die. The device deletes their data.

Egg would die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back