How to keep ID-L at teen stage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

painaputchi

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!

I'm currently playing with my ID-L and since my favourite character is a teen I was wondering... is there a "trick" (e.g. setting time day by day) to keep my Tamagotchi always at teen stage? I really like him and I don't want it to grow up, since his evolution line is quite... meh :/ (and however I already got almost all of them).

Thanks in advance!! I hope this is the right section :)

Unfortunately, no. Unless you leave it on pause and keep it that way, it will eventually evolve.

Hello everyone!!

I'm currently playing with my ID-L and since my favourite character is a teen I was wondering... is there a "trick" (e.g. setting time day by day) to keep my Tamagotchi always at teen stage? I really like him and I don't want it to grow up, since his evolution line is quite... meh :/ (and however I already got almost all of them).

Thanks in advance!! I hope this is the right section
imageproxy.php
hmmm . . . you can't stop it from growing, but you can slow it down. Whenever you aren't playing with your id l, put it in pause mode, like press B and B again to see the clock. Then press A and C to "change" the time, and then just leave it that way.

Ok, thanks.... I'll wait a bit more to see if some other advice will show up! ^__^

No, unfortunately. You could keep it on perma-pause, but since there is no pause you'd just stare at a clock for a long time.

Once you start the Tamagotchi growth ball rolling there ain't no stoppin' it.

I don't know aboot this but on my Friends I can change the time, like set it back a few hours, and I wonder if you could do that. Like say it's 5:00 pm and you change it to 4:00 pm, then one hour later you do the same thing.

I don't know aboot this but on my Friends I can change the time, like set it back a few hours, and I wonder if you could do that. Like say it's 5:00 pm and you change it to 4:00 pm, then one hour later you do the same thing.
That won't work. The evolution of Tamagotchis isn't based on evolving at a certain time of day, but evolving 24 hours after it last evolved, regardless of the time.

Latest posts

Back