Sign in to follow this  
awkwardbear70

Okay someone help before i give up :(

okay i know there's probably a forum for this already but i just wanted to go ahead and make a new topic for it since I've gone through forum after forum until i've just about given myself a headache looking for my answers.

so. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI P'S HANG OUT. i do everything else and i can do that just fine i just don't get it. i go and select the option on both and nothing happens it just says it can't connect. can someone help me out before i go insane???

okay i know there's probably a forum for this already but i just wanted to go ahead and make a new topic for it since I've gone through forum after forum until i've just about given myself a headache looking for my answers.

so. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE MY TAMAGOTCHI P'S HANG OUT. i do everything else and i can do that just fine i just don't get it. i go and select the option on both and nothing happens it just says it can't connect. can someone help me out before i go insane???

Hmm! Could be a glitch. Try pressing the reset button on the back of your P's, then pressing "download."

If that won't work, it could be your P's are too far apart. Bring them close together, about 2 centimeters apart, but not so close that they are touching.

Also make sure you're choosing the right options :)