the 2 side of the tamagotchi world

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyleopps

Reaction score
Once long ago the world was split in half one side was the knowledge side and the other was the unknowledged side.

The story begins with a :hitodetchi: who was on the unknowledged side,his name was 0012983(he can't think of a better name).

Every morning he went to count his feets and every morning he would have an incorrect anwer.This morning while he was counting his feet a :mimitchi: saw him and decided to teach him the skills of knowledge.

0012983 wanted the knowledge of how many feet a :hitodetchi: have but the :mimitchi:

insisted on something else.

So, you want to know how many feets you have? Well, I have something better!! I'll take you to the knowledged side of this planet? Ummmmmmmmm, whats nolej mean?

"NOLEJ MEANS A BOAT" then, suddenly a big storm came, and someone evil B) muhauhjauhauhau died of natural causes lol. BUT THEN!....

The Mimitchi and Hitodetchi were swept over to the knowledge side of the planet, where the first thing they saw was a croud of tamas. There was a Maskchi, a Zuccitchi, two Mametchis, three pochitchis and a lone little Kurabotchi. At once the Hitodetchi went over to talk to the Kurabotchi, distracted from his task of learning about his feet. But it was a big mistake...

Because the Kuribotchi was a hologram!

"That was your first test" said the Mimitchi

"What's a test?"

"It makes us see if you are smart or dumb. There will be five more, and if you fail all of them, you go back to your side of the planet!"

"Uh-oh"

"Yes uh-oh. Want to get something to eat, like some veggie burgers I'm starved!"

As they headed toward McBurgers,

when they reached to Mcburgers :lol: ordered a happy meal,he took a plastic cheeseburger out of it and bit it.

"taste like plastic..."

he said.

the :ph34r: sighed the cheese burger :ph34r: ate was the toy!!!!

Then came another test and then another test and then another test.the :huh: flunked all of them!!!!

OH NO!

the :wub: brought the :eek: back to his planet and they saw a beautiful :puroperatchi: .She was standing on a stage with a

:) beside her.On the :ph34r: shirt it said "Gaverment"(it's suppose to be government).the government annouced in a big dumb voice "our friend :mimitchi: has found out that a tamagotchi such as a :) have 2 feet!"

Everyone cheered and aplauded except for :lol:

:huh: was getting tired of all this non sense. OK THATS IT! shouted Mimitchi. Me and :p :huh: :ph34r: and :( B) are going to build a school so you could all learn something new everyday!

the school worked well until nobody was was left at the unowlege land .And :chohimetchi: saw :ichigotchi: :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: and he was espeisely happy to see...

:ph34r: Mimitchi! I am sooo happy to see you! Thanks soo much for opening up the school! Now I know not to eat plastic!

Hooray! said Mimitchi. I am so proud of you. Would oyu like me to adopt you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back