Eve_Requiem's Comeback Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eve_Requiem

Reaction score
Hey Guys! I decided to make a new tamagotchi log to help me get back into tamas. I'll be logging whatever I'm running, but I will take requests for running more or less tamas, going for a certain character, or starting a new tama. Thanks for reading!

I've been running my Princess Spacy IDL for about a week now, and after getting Shinshitchi's Tamatomo stamps, I decided this would be the perfect time to start logging. So, I sent him off to be married! He met a lovely Himespetchi there, and they decided to get married.
IMG_0013_zpsxrcldhew.jpg

After they got married, Shinshitchi went home to take care of his baby. When it hatched, it turned out to be a baby boy! He put his son to bed and then left to let him grow up as all tamagotchis must.

IMG_0897_zpseqczalxw.jpg

He woke up sad, but he knew it was for the best. He ate, played, and then took a little nap to get his energy back. Finally, the time came for him to evolve. He turned into a Kaubotchi, who instantly went to sleep.

IMG_0904_zpsk1ea50f1.jpg

I'll log more as he ages. Let me know if there's anything you want to see!

My new Kaubotchi had a great day of playing games, eating delicious foods, playing with toys, and meeting with other tamagotchi friends at the park. He went to sleep (again!) before he could evolve into his teenage stage, so I decided to wait until today to log again. First thing in the morning when he woke up, he turned into a handsome Bokuhoshitchi. With all that leftover money I got from playing games all day to make him happy, I decided to get my little Boku ready for the holiday season by getting him a (sort of) winter-themed living room.

IMG_0926_zpsw1ekoh3a.jpg

After seeing how much he enjoyed his crystal-and-snowflake covered room, I decided to give him another treat and decorate his Kitchen to match!

IMG_0928_zpsnz5ak17i.jpg

The builders got to work on the Kitchen, and the finished product looked great. He was so happy with it, that he decided to have a little treat (even though he wasn't hungry) just to admire it a bit more.

IMG_0931_zpsoc3jkd5l.jpg

Unfortunately, our day wasn't all perfect, as I had to get a few care misses so that he'll evolve into one of my favorite characters. I'm keeping it a secret for now, but you'll know by tomorrow what it is (if I counted right! :p ). If so, we should be in for a very cute week with this little guy! I'll keep updating, and I should have his adult stage up by tomorrow.

~~EVE_REQUIEM LOG NOTICE~~​

A few important announcements about the structure of this log:​

1. I have school all week, so I can't take care of a younger tama as well. Because of this, I will be keeping my tamas as adults throughout the week, and then going through their offspring and younger stages during the weekend. I will try to spread out the tamatomo stamps and everything though to keep it interesting.​

2. I have ordered a +Color online, and that should get here in a few weeks!! I will be adding it into this log if anyone expresses interest in that, as it's a rare version and many people haven't seen all it's features (me included!)​

3. If you're reading this log and enjoying it, let me know what you want to see! I have many other tamas, and if you want to see me run one to decide if you want that version or something let me know and I'll run it. And if there are any specific characters you want me to try to get in the future of this log, tell me and I'll go for it!​

Super log! Your log's even better than my log's coolness multiple thrice!

Oh, and I'd like to see Shigurehimetchi and Agetchi. Both are females. Sorry if my spelling is wrong! I just copied it from a growth chart with mistakes as that was the only one I could find. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back