Almost time for Bunny to leave...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tel

Reaction score
Bunny is now 7, 8 tomorrow and has been an adult (Kuchipatchi) for 2 days now. Im kind of excited about the fact that I will soon have a gen2 tamagotchi and Bunny's baby but also sad that I will be losing her. I will probably take the first offer that Mrs Busybody gives me, mainly because Im not sure how often she will visit and if she will visit at all in the next few days.

Also im seriously considering getting another tamagotchi. My boyfriend thinks im so pathetic but hey its what keeps me happy right? I dont know if i'll try to breed with Bunny's relatives or just see how long i can keep it alive for the first time or keep it going like I do with Bunny. Sometimes having only 1 can be quite boring when she isnt doing much and dosent require much attention so I will probably get another one or maybe even 2.

Quite a random post but yeah ^_^

congrats on your gen. 2 tama!, and I'm sorry about you losing bunny! oh, and good luck with getting more tamagotchis!

Wow that is gonna be tough, leaving a tama you knew for so long and keeping it's baby. But look at the bright side, this tama could be easy to take care of and become a good character!

Well in 40 mins or so Bunny will leave for her to go "home planet". Im staying up to watch it although I am sooooooo tired. Im quite excited about little Sonny now, cos hes so ickle and cute and Bunny's son so its not too bad :(

Well Bunny has gone to Tama Heaven :eek: How sad is it when they leave???

Sonny was distraught this morning (understandably) but I took good care of him and he turned into a Kinakomotchi about half and hour ago. Im just waiting for him to do his first poop as a Kinakomotchi so I can get the toilet training underway and see if my viligance during his time with his mum paid off.

I cant believe a little blob could be so cute!

She was set up by Mrs. Busybody to marry a Tarakotchi and Bunny was a Kuchipatchi. She wasnt very highly trained (only 5 bars) and apparently you can only get a Kinakomotchi if you have highly trained parents. But hey, im not complaining :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back