Princess Spacy: Changing birthday and my name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mollywood212

Reaction score
Hi! New to tamagotchi...since about 2001 that is. But, it's much different now! I have a a Princess Spacy ID L. So far I feel like I'm getting the hang of it even though it's in Japanese with the help of this website. But, a couple things I can't figure out:

1) How do I change my birthday and name without resetting and losing everything? I can't figure it out. I tried to change the main date one time and then when I went back to the main screen it said Happy Birthday haha. I'm not sure how I fixed it i was just fiddling with things and it worked one time.

2) Can you use those ID L passwords to get things like McDonald's on the Princess Spacy version? I can't find the section where you enter a password.

I bought a Sigma Tel IrDa usb but it doesn't seem to work with any computer I try. I am going to order a different brand I guess. Oh well. Any help would be appreciated! I am really enjoying this!

1) How do I change my birthday and name without resetting and losing everything?

2) Can you use those ID L passwords to get things like McDonald's on the Princess Spacy version?
  • Unfourtunatley no, once you set your birhtday and name neither one can be changed unless you reset the tama.
  • iD L's don't have passwords, you have to use unfrared to download items, games, locations, etc. to your tama. I don't know if the iD L downloads work on the Princess Spacy version or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the IR USB and it works, it isn't always 100%, but it gets the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back