Hoshi o sugite kyujosho Soaring past the stars : part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yumecantchi000

Reaction score
{~Prologue~}

A white tamagotchi with a black hood ran onto the streets. It was raining heavily. The shops were closed for the night. She concealed the baby tamagotchis under her coat. She ran forward until she saw the Music Cafe. No one was around. The hid in a corner near the cafe.

"Oh, I wish I could keep you, but I can't. Your papa is unfaithful and your sister ran away. You only remind me of the pain in my heart. Sorry, Hopelitchi and Uisshutchi!"

With tears in her eyes, the white tamagotchi laid the baby down on the wet street and ran away.

"Mama?" squeaked a small indigo baby, as their mother dissappeared into the distance...

Chapter 1:

"Himespetchi! Look! I drew a picture of you looking at mametchi!" cried Yorunekotchi

Himespetchi whipped around and blushed, embarrassed. She quickly grabbed the indigo toddler that looked like Pianitchi and led him into a corner of the Music Cafe. She received the picture and her cheeks turned scarlet.

The picture showed Himespetchi with heart shaped eyes staring at mametchi.

"Don't show this to anyone, OK?" whispered Himespetchi.

"Nm" was Yorunekotchi's stock reply when he didn't know what to say.

"Himespetchi! What's taking you so long," shouted Yumemitchi from the table specially reserved for the Kira Kira girls. "Mametchi has already arrived!"

Himespetchi turned around and saw Mametchi and blushed, trying to control herself. She shuddered for a moment or two before going crazy.

"GIGAKYUN!!!!" exclaimed Himespetchi before rushing to Mametchi's side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back