Sign in to follow this  
kuromametchix3

Tamagotchi 4U App Help

Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while but I was in need of some help and I hope someone can assist ;-; (I'm desperate lolhelp)

First off, if this is in the wrong section, I am sorry D:

So I just started my first 4U today and I was registering it with the app. I made a Bandai/Namco ID and everything, and my tamagotchi synched with the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5, USA version. The model number is SM-G900V. The app was working at first, I downloaded a bingo game and it went through successfully. Since then, I have only been able to see the little animations when I touch my phone and my tamagotchi. It will no longer transfer items, the bingo game was the first and only thing that worked. When I touch my phone and my tamagotchi the screen doesn't shrink anymore. Also, I am tried with both the original Japanese app and the MrBlinky English one, and neither work now. ;-; I'm sorry if this kind of situation has been posted before, I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a solution. Thank you so much for your help; I will repay in friendship and lots of internet hugs. ^-^

:( :( :( :( :(

Make sure your phone has NFC enabled before you launch the app to be safe.

Before you press the the download button, immediately:

1. Grab your 4U and proceed to the connection icon (second from top).
  2. Select the option that says app (4Uアプリ). The Touch! indicator should appear.
  3. Press the download button on your app and stick the 4U unit to the back of your phone.

I use an S5 as well and the NFC hotspot appears to be on the upper half (just below the camera and the heartrate sensor).

Make sure the units never separate and are in complete contact. It may take several seconds for both devices to recognize each other as the phone will connect twice. Once to verify, and second to download.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

^ so sorry I just saw this, haha. I actually ended up doing what you wrote only a few hours after I posted this!! All is working and well :D Thank you!! :blink: :wub:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Timogotchi19
      Initially, nothing existed, nothing but microscopic atoms the size rivaling that of ants and pieces of rice, but in a matter of moments, our Lord brought everything we know into existence. Delving into the universe, the various galaxies, our galaxy, the Milky Way, is a beautiful blue and green planet that we call home; Earth.
      Earth is a beautiful, luscious planet, unlike any of its eight fellow planets. It has thirst-quenching water, gorgeous scenery, and most importantly, the presence of life. Life began with a bunch of animals, a man named Adam, and a woman named Eve, and as the centuries and millenniums kept going, regardless of their differing events, all moments of history have one thing in common; life slowly but surely grew swifter, stronger, and most prominently, smarter, and and all associated capabilities of speed, strength, and knowledge lie within a special element of our bodies called the brain.
      The brain is a sacred treasure guarded by the thick layers of our skulls. It processes every sight our eyes visualize, every scent our noses get lured to, everything our hands feel, every sound our ears hear, and every bite of food our mouths and taste buds consume, and above all this can provide the answers to some of life's biggest questions. Where do babies come from? What's the highest SAT/ACT score? Will we get a spouse or be single until death? Will we succeed in getting our dream job?
      But later today, at any time, Bandai America is going to answer life's most frequently-asked question, a question that was passed from vocal cord to vocal cord generation after generation, a question that not even the lord himself knows the answer to, a question that humanity has been plaguing since the beginning of time as we know it.

WHEN WILL THE TAMAGOTCHI ANIME EVER GET AN ENGLISH DUB?!
    • By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I notice no one really talking about the Hello Kitty Nano that's rumored to be a NA release. Not much is known but it was leaked and information is coming in slowly but its timed to be released in the fall as well. It has 2 colors and is due this October for release. Hopefully we will see more info during the next bandai news letter or during a announcement on their social media!
      Original source!
      https://tamatown.com/tamagotchi-x-hello-kitty/
    • By Soggy Fry
      So I got 2 tamagotchis, a gudetama one and a pacman one. At some point I noticed the pacman one was quieter than the gudetama one and I was wondering if it was already like that or it just changed and I have to fix it. Can someone compare the sounds for me on their own pacman and gudetama so I don't go crazy over this.
    • By kayori101
      Hi! I purchased a new in package entama from Japanyouwant and it came in the mail today! unfortunately after a few hours the screen is looking really funny and the device randomly reset while i was viewing a menu. I’ve seen a screen like this on my v.5 tamagotchi, and the resetting eventually got so bad that I got frustrated and threw the whole device away. this time I figured i’d ask and see if this is something I can fix. Can anyone help me? here is a picture of the screen now vs when i first pulled the tama out of the box. https://imgur.com/gallery/GEYdmt5