Sign in to follow this  
kuromametchix3

Tamagotchi 4U App Help

Hey guys! I haven't posted on here in a while but I was in need of some help and I hope someone can assist ;-; (I'm desperate lolhelp)

First off, if this is in the wrong section, I am sorry D:

So I just started my first 4U today and I was registering it with the app. I made a Bandai/Namco ID and everything, and my tamagotchi synched with the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S5, USA version. The model number is SM-G900V. The app was working at first, I downloaded a bingo game and it went through successfully. Since then, I have only been able to see the little animations when I touch my phone and my tamagotchi. It will no longer transfer items, the bingo game was the first and only thing that worked. When I touch my phone and my tamagotchi the screen doesn't shrink anymore. Also, I am tried with both the original Japanese app and the MrBlinky English one, and neither work now. ;-; I'm sorry if this kind of situation has been posted before, I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a solution. Thank you so much for your help; I will repay in friendship and lots of internet hugs. ^-^

:( :( :( :( :(

Make sure your phone has NFC enabled before you launch the app to be safe.

Before you press the the download button, immediately:

1. Grab your 4U and proceed to the connection icon (second from top).
  2. Select the option that says app (4Uアプリ). The Touch! indicator should appear.
  3. Press the download button on your app and stick the 4U unit to the back of your phone.

I use an S5 as well and the NFC hotspot appears to be on the upper half (just below the camera and the heartrate sensor).

Make sure the units never separate and are in complete contact. It may take several seconds for both devices to recognize each other as the phone will connect twice. Once to verify, and second to download.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

^ so sorry I just saw this, haha. I actually ended up doing what you wrote only a few hours after I posted this!! All is working and well :D Thank you!! :blink: :wub:

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rhythmless
      Hi everyone, wow it's been years since I last came to this site 😅 anyways I recently got myself a 4U and currently I'm on the 4th generation.
      So last night my meloditchi slept as Oyamelojitchi (the personality stage) but today when I woke up, i noticed that she was her normal self again (which isn't surprising) but for some reason she's wearing a crown!? 
      Now I understand that she revert to her normal self if she doesn't meet oyajitchi for a few days, but can tamagotchis wear random clothes or accessories by themselves? I've never seen them do this before so I'm pretty confused on whether this is a feature i never knew it had or if this is a glitch?

Any help or explanation would be very much appreciated.

Thank you! 
    • By Yuki Frost
      I am making a guess that this is the right place to put this but honestly I don’t know if it is. 
      Anyway I want to pre order a tamagotchi P!x because tamagotchis usually sell out really quickly in my area. I also live in a rural area so stores don’t get deliveries more than like once a month and if I don’t pre order it there’s a good chance I have to wait years to get it. 
      the only problem I’ve encountered is the camera on the P!x. I need to know how much you have to use it to care for your friend or if there might be a way to get out of having to use it.  I’m blind so the camera might provide a huge problem for me depending on how much I have to use it. The touch keys shouldn’t be a problem so long as the tama still makes some sort of sound. 
      I know no one is going to know for sure but the more I can start getting an idea of if I’ll even be able to use it the better. That way I don’t have to waste my time with it if I can’t. (I’ll still feel a little bit left out because the newer ones are getting less and less accessible to me and honestly I have a feeling that soon I’ll have to just stop getting the new ones all together)
      thabks !
    • By linty_lint
      Hello! I'm having heaps of trouble trying to debut in my V6 Music Star. This is gen 1, all my stats are at 999, everyone's got a ton of practice on their instruments (piano and headphones), and the genre is Classical Music. I've tried just about every instrument combination spread across the 3 musicians, but currently I'm at 1. Piano, 2. Headphones, 3. Piano. I still get a "x" for the 3rd judge ugh.
      Anything I can do better? What's the perfect genre for these instruments?
    • By Yuki Frost
      I’ve had a few problems with my Ocean before but they usually just sort of resolve themselves. 

When I got the tamagotchi the screws were beyond stripped (not helped by my family having no chill and shoving whatever they thought would get the thing open in said screws when the batteries died despite my protests) so we ended up taking it to multiple jewelers in hopes of getting them out. They were eventually sawed out. 

on my next run I hadn’t replaced the screws because I can’t find any the right size, so I taped the backplate ton to keep the batteries connected. This worked fine for about a month and a half until it got frozen like this:

My go to with these kinds of issues is to reset it but that didn’t work so I figured it had something to do with the tape. I screwed the backplate in with the screws from my garden and everything seemed fine. The tama seemed fine for about 30 minutes before it went back to this screen. It does this every time I take out the batteries and unfortunately re setting doesn’t work.
      Any ideas on how to fix it or what’s wrong?

• By -TamaTamaLlama-
      Hey welcome to my blog fellow Llamas!! I have a Tamagotchi On, Wonder Garden edition, and I am currently on generation 10! I have every location but sports plaza. I have the Llama fluff gene for 8 generation (lucky meeee!) and I currently have twin girls. I have questions about the tamagotchi app that can connect with your tamagotchi. Is it true you can marry people there and then they will come back to you tamagotchi as a new character? I'm confused. Do they have sanrio characters in the app on events? Can I connect to the japenese version on my english tamagotchi.

• By Kaz_Stone
      Hello, 
      Mr.Blinky released the upload tab in the 4U app for anyone to upload their characters, clothes, etc. and I'm wondering if there is any way to extract character sprites from the Tamagotchi P's VDP or Pierce pieces?