A NEW TAMAGOTCHI CHARACTER?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_bunny

Reaction score
okay so its an adult right? i checked on tamagotchischool.com and all~! it sorta looks like :hitodetchi: but it has this black mask thats covering everything but the beak and eyes... and on its head where the mask still is there is like this lil pom pom sorta circle thing.... WHAT IS IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it cam from on oniontchi from (sorry to say) bad care...

please give picture and info if able

p.s. i didnt have a costume... i didnt have anything in items

Kiwiwtchi! Like the one inn my avvie right?? I had one but it left last night. Now I have it's baby to take of. I miss Yufa...

definitely kiwitchi! it dosent matter if theyre a bad or good character! cos theyre all cute

ok I clicked on that link with the complete list of characters. What is the one in the top chart underneath tarakotchi? the one that kind of looks like a whale with a heart on it's tail? both my daughter & I got that one. and now they've had babies. know anything about it and what characters the babies may end up being?

i like kiwitchi but is a bad character :(

It doesnt matter if is a good character or a bad, only the wake up and sleep time, in the school they laugh if its a bad character :(

most definatly one of my favourite (cause there cute) KIWITCHI!

i like kiwitchi but is a bad character :chohimetchi:
It doesnt matter if is a good character or a bad, only the wake up and sleep time, in the school they laugh if its a bad character :p
My friends would never do that. Anyway, as I said bfore, Kiwitchis are really cute. I'd love one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back