I found a brand new tamagotchi V4, should i buy it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulman

Reaction score
i've been searching all over town for tamagotchi friends, but i couldn't find them in stock anywhere, instead, i ended up in a stationary store where the owner showed me a brand new tamagotchi v4 on the shelf and asks me if i want it for 10 bucks.

some questions before i buy:

- are there towns or shops for tamagotchis to visit in the tamagotchi v4? or is the tamagotchi stuck in one place like the old 1997 tamagotchi?

- do weather exists? like...does rain or snow in tamagotchi v4?

i appriciate all the help! much thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great deal for a V4! It happens to be one of my favorites. ^_^

- are there towns or shops for tamagotchis to visit in the tamagotchi v4? or is the tamagotchi stuck in one place like the old 1997 tamagotchi?

1. Yes, there is a shop where you can buy food and items. There was a Tamatown on the computer but that got shut down. (However the V4 is still very fun without it. There is 5 different games and your tama can even get a job!)
  2. No, but they do have random animations that occur during the holidays. (Like during winter it does snow, but it's a set event).

i've been searching all over town for tamagotchi friends, but i couldn't find them in stock anywhere, instead, i ended up in a stationary store where the owner showed me a brand new tamagotchi v4 on the shelf and asks me if i want it for 10 bucks.

i appriciate all the help! much thanks in advance!
V4 FOR TEN BUCKS???? THAT'S INCREDIBLE! WOW GO FOR IT!!!!!!! WHAT STORE WAS THAT AT?

thanks for the advice, i went to the store today and bought it, i really, really hate the colour of my v4, it looks absolutely horrible....no wonder the kids left it alone on the shelf. even so, beggers can't be choosers. atleast i have a tamagotchi now. :unsure:

when i brought it home, the batteries didn't work obviously, so i went around town trying to get them but nobody carry these type of batteries anymore.

so now i can't use it. LOL :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wub:

now i know why tamagotchi friends changed to AAA batteries. :rolleyes:

still i am very thankful, and grateful to everyone here who recommended me the V4, it seems they are quite rare these days and it looks like i got a good deal out of this, even though my V4 has a really ugly shall design.

so thaks again everyone!

thanks for the advice, i went to the store today and bought it, i really, really hate the colour of my v4, it looks absolutely horrible....no wonder the kids left it alone on the shelf. even so, beggers can't be choosers. atleast i have a tamagotchi now. :unsure:

when i brought it home, the batteries didn't work obviously, so i went around town trying to get them but nobody carry these type of batteries anymore.

so now i can't use it. LOL :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :wub:

now i know why tamagotchi friends changed to AAA batteries. :rolleyes:

still i am very thankful, and grateful to everyone here who recommended me the V4, it seems they are quite rare these days and it looks like i got a good deal out of this, even though my V4 has a really ugly shall design.

so thaks again everyone!
What do you mean with "Ugly shell design"? Which one :eek: ?

And you should not complain, I want a V4 so badly, almost don´t care about the condition or shell design :p :D

Do you know what battery it needs?

You can find them normally easily here in Germany. They are in Stores beside the other batteries, since most people use them in Clocks :)

But yes, I think it´s great that the new Tama´s use AAA Batteries xD

I get my batteries from Poundland in a pack. It comes with a load of other batteries I don't need but I get 8 I do for £1 so idm. If you can't find batteries locally then check a larger chain or larger shop and they should have them. They're still very common in England

Nothing wrong with that shell design, it's kinda pretty. The V4 takes one CR2032 battery. You can get a quantity of them on ebay for very reasonable prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back