Can i meet people online in Tamagotchi Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulman

Reaction score
does the new tamagotchi town allow players to meet and interact with each other like in tamagotchi music city?

i've been playing for an hour and there's nobody around except me. i'm so lonely... :wacko:

Pretty sure the new TamaTown is a barren wasteland filled with quest characters and yourself. And that fortune teller lady than gives you codes. Other than that, I'm pretty sure it's a single player game-place. Sorry to say. :(

If you're taking about Dream Town, it's strictly single player :( sorry buddy. Well, at least you can cash in tickets!

Yeah it's just a little "quest style" browser game. But I think you need to use the fortune teller on it to unlock everything on the dreamtown tamas. Maybe you don't need it but it would make it faster. At least you can meet other tama lovers on here. Nice to met you!

Pretty sure the new TamaTown is a barren wasteland filled with quest characters and yourself.
NOOOOOOOOOO

Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

Pianitchi asked me to give her some cooking ingredients, so i gave her a piece of paper.

this game is hard.

Hydric
Posted Today, 02:11 PM

Yeah it's just a little "quest style" browser game. But I think you need to use the fortune teller on it to unlock everything on the dreamtown tamas. Maybe you don't need it but it would make it faster. At least you can meet other tama lovers on here. Nice to met you!
yes you're right! nice to meet you too! :wub: :wub: :wub:

StelSolari
Posted Today, 11:32 AM

If you're taking about Dream Town, it's strictly single player :( sorry buddy. Well, at least you can cash in tickets!
thanks for the tip! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back