My Hanerutchi 2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DigiTamaTown

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello! Today I will be posting my log about the Hanerutchi 2 tamagotchi, for those who don't know what that is it's from a comedy show in japan which translate to You Knock On A Jumping Door. I have hardly seen any love for this tama so I want to show you how much fun one can be! Also this is my first time doing one of these so please bear with me. I'll try to update daily and today I'll be posting Day 1 and later tonight (late EST) Day 2.

Day 1

I started up my red Hanerutchi 2, hatched into a male Akachantch
rWGikWD.jpg

Pretty much what happened was the usual for a baby. Then an hour later it changed to Takigamino Ryousuketchi, not that bad looking! Also his teacher came by a little bit after that.

1AhmMcX.jpg
cwZ4gG9.jpg

Afterwords I had to get ready for work, so I set his time to make sure he was asleep as with the rest of my tamas.

That's all for day one! Stay tune for day two later on tonight!

Day 2

Lil Takigamino woke up and used the warehouse for a money tree!

Z0NhcNYl.jpg
cKYysjDl.jpg
53ucF3Ul.jpg

I wanted to get the bad care character so I had to neglect him for awhile but later on I ended up playing games with him and he was able to win one!

dJJz5bpl.jpg
z138ZCvl.jpg

Then went back to the warehouse and got a CD!

UwQseIKl.jpg

That's all for today! Tomorrow won't be as good since work but I'll try my best to, also I will fix the images next time because they still look too big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 3

A Christmas Tree appeared next to my lil boy and his siblings!

fHFR3dWm.jpg

It was a slow day till around 3PM he evolved into Babatchi!

Q2qS5ERm.jpg
GqbXzR0m.jpg
D4APCNum.jpg

All was well, now I must get ready for work and put him to bed! I hope something comes in the mail tomorrow because I wanna take a group picture.

Day 4

I didn't do much with the lil fella due to me expecting some more tamas in the mail, although I plain on getting the secret character in the family and I think I'm doing it right.

2ADxLc8l.jpg

Around 4ish the mail came and the family has expanded a bit more!

Zs2MpqDl.jpg

I have way more than three but that's for another time. Slow day but I am playing more games with him, do plan on getting him some items tomorrow.

A quick update about no logs yesterday or today and tomorrow, work has gotten me but I will make a log either tomorrow night or christmas, hopefully he will evolve by than, thank you for your patience.

Day 5,6 and 7!

A lot did happen the last two days but work prevented me from posting so here is the lack of time posts!

On day 5 I bought him a motorcycle, the only highlight of that day

9pRcEde.jpg
kxS6vf4.jpg

On day 6 he finally evolved into Asobutchi!

dmmzfFX.jpg
GLokhad.jpg
PBt5fw9.jpg

Day 7 ended up like this and a video!

fb9Jgws.jpg

Hopefully I will be able to get the special adult later on the week. Thank's for reading!

Day 8

No pictures of anything since nothing happened, besides the teacher showing up didn't get anything from the salesmen or use the entama, sorry but I feel like tomorrow will be somewhat the same unless he graduates school.

Day 9

Looks like our little friend has graduated from school and sadly I didn't take pictures from the job listing part but he does have the highest job on the list

KMXEpxc.jpg

With that said I have maxed out his phys ed points and now gotta wait three days for the final evolution.

cPVMnlO.jpg

We'll see how these days before the transformation happens goes

Day 10

Matchmaker tried to marry off my lil guy but I have to wait for him to change, otherwise nothing happened but I am questioning if the marriage thing works like the entama one, meaning if I marry one group will I get that group as a child? Will have to try that out once the day happens.

Day 13

Sorry about the day skips but nothing happened until today!

RIxuyIT.jpg
4n4VALd.jpg

He finally evolved into Bakabondotchi! Well this will be it until I am up for another log, sorry about the lack of days and the lack of activity but life can get to people.

I love this, some of these characters seem so out of place on a Tamagotchi, especially when they do the closeups. Please keep this up, I'm interested in seeing more of it. :)

New Day 1

Hello again! Happy New Year to all and what better way to start a new year than with a new baby!

7nVnXmp.jpg

So I ended up doing a test on which family I married to and looks like it follows the entama route but only this time the family names are different

xwPG08s.png

Thank you tamawiki for the character chart and whoever came up with it in the first place! So first gen was from the Taiiku family and the bride was from the Ongaku group, and I ended up with another Taiiku baby...

OYqNPqh.jpg

Well maybe I'll go for the guy in the gundam suit this time! Hopefully I will switch kids next gen. That's all for today!

New Day 3

Yesterday I couldn't write it due to work but he evolved into the good care character named Choushutchi.

zGvoKha.jpg
8WRGy8h.jpg

GAEVxCc.jpg

And that's really it, going for the comedy skill if anything else. I will report back one he has evolved.

New Day 6

​Today he finally evolved into Kyashatchi! I like the way he looks and his close up animation is pretty neat.

K5TU1RQ.jpg
BNv4a2o.jpg

DQWJBoJ.jpg

Will post a new character once that day happens, until then thank you for reading my log and for being patience with me ^_^

New Day 9

In this video it will show you how it's like to earn a job in the Hanerutchi 2 line up.

Afterwords the matchmaker showed up and he ended up marrying Murata Sanaetchi. They had a girl so I hope we can spice up things next generation with the new child and new line of characters to acquire!

xfIQp8T.jpg

Another Day 1

Welcome back to my log, today Kyashatchi left the little girl for me to take of, I was gonna have the butler do it but it wouldn't let me select him as a child. Sorry I didn't take baby pics but an hour later she did transform into...

eOfKQoJ.jpg
Sa6SL9x.jpg

well I usually get my names from the tamawiki but the page name is Alex so guessing that is her name.

ICevBUr.jpg
clawSRi.jpg

I was now able to use the robo butler and so he will be taking care of her today, I also got a record player so I can boost up her music GUTS

WNhLfqE.jpg

That's all for today! Next time I will talk about her teen stage and what'll happen next!

Another Day 3

I woke up this morning and minutes later I heard an evolution sound, turns out today was the day to turn into...

fqQUtmhl.jpg
Y9omZm1l.jpg
mocgX3zl.jpg
DVHuVs2l.jpg

Remitchi! I'm looking at her listing in the tamawiki and I really do like how she looked in the Hanerutchi 1, I should get one of those someday. That's all for the week! Oh almost forgot a video of which skill she will be if you are now reading this. VIDEO

Another Day 6

Better late than never I guess

Few days ago she evolved into Itatchi!

o5FWwrgl.jpg
lioYyuvl.jpg
V15GoBJl.jpg
haarqnWl.jpg
M0XsY6Ql.jpg
dYmC3hLl.jpg

Really not much else to say since I really haven't been able to care as much care as I used to be to all my tamas right now.

Hello readers, I must apologize about the lack of updates, I haven't had the time to look much after the little guy now due to work mostly, it is nice taking a break from doing this and I'll continue it till I feel the need to post here again, before I go away for awhile I'll give you an image of the Hanerutchi 2 adult now.

UXY3aIql.jpg
HiCaGVwl.jpg

Thanks again for reading and I hope I am able to get back into doing this sometime in the future ^_^

Latest posts

Back