Another Day 3

I woke up this morning and minutes later I heard an evolution sound, turns out today was the day to turn into...

fqQUtmhl.jpgY9omZm1l.jpgmocgX3zl.jpgDVHuVs2l.jpg

Remitchi! I'm looking at her listing in the tamawiki and I really do like how she looked in the Hanerutchi 1, I should get one of those someday. That's all for the week! Oh almost forgot a video of which skill she will be if you are now reading this. VIDEO

• Like 1

Another Day 6

Better late than never I guess

Few days ago she evolved into Itatchi!

o5FWwrgl.jpglioYyuvl.jpgV15GoBJl.jpghaarqnWl.jpgM0XsY6Ql.jpgdYmC3hLl.jpg

Really not much else to say since I really haven't been able to care as much care as I used to be to all my tamas right now.

Hello readers, I must apologize about the lack of updates, I haven't had the time to look much after the little guy now due to work mostly, it is nice taking a break from doing this and I'll continue it till I feel the need to post here again, before I go away for awhile I'll give you an image of the Hanerutchi 2 adult now.

UXY3aIql.jpgHiCaGVwl.jpg

Thanks again for reading and I hope I am able to get back into doing this sometime in the future ^_^

• Like 1

Well looks like I've decided to start up my Hanerutchi 2 back up! I am able to hope to post some more and extra once I get the Hanerutchi 1 in the mail in a few weeks!

YxsShWjl.jpgcBn4i2Fl.jpg2IKuNOEl.jpgeoJyaG6l.jpg

vVzayXql.jpgr3b5Tv5l.jpg

Now once I get a new generation going we'll go back to the old posting format but for now let's talk about the two images. Now the first one happened after I updated this log, heh I was gonna edit the photo in but decided to wait till today to post it. The second image has the H2 and Uratama celebrating the Doll Festival!

That's it for today, thank you for viewing this log once again! I hope to post more once the kid is on her own!

A New Day 1

Welcome back to the Hanerutchi 2 Log! I'm here to show everyone here the joy of raising one and the uniqueness of the characters!

nDhntxQl.jpg

The one of the right isn't a Hanerutchi but she was left by her parent as well so they are at the same age.

QYijKCFl.jpgOMrmW67l.jpg

Her father left her with ten music points and I played the hammer game to get her phys points up.

An hour later annnnd we get

239zqQel.jpg

Aka Shatsu no Rozerutchi!

That's all for today and maybe tomorrow thanks for viewing and I'll end it with a bonus photo!

10DyZRql.jpg

A New Day 2

We're back today to show you the evolved Hanerutchi 2 girl now, this time she turned into Nadeshiko Akanetchi.

dvTFs4ml.jpgwsrq3WRl.jpg

And here is her close up!

EeYrvJ8l.jpgFcPhKkfl.jpg

1zDvf3sl.jpg

Last but not least we try out some items for her, for fun and for GUTS points!

2oIJLXfl.jpgA8dnbLwl.jpg

g8zNO2Xl.jpg

Thanks again for viewing! I will update once she turns into an adult!

A New Day 3

Well today is the day that lil Akanetchi turns into Kurozokutchi!

lI38pgal.jpgkRUnwyOl.jpgsYJVwxtl.jpg7UiwWUhl.jpgbHy6Bj9l.jpgijq3MZKl.jpg

Now we'll have to wait for a new job offer and a matchmaking to happen before I post another post! I know this isn't much of a log but a post where I just show images of one character but really I don't have much else to say.

Ohh boy, so I have an explanation of why I haven't been posting on here since days ago, I use my Nexus 7 to take the photos and upload them to imgur, but seeing that my sister was in town for a week she needed the charger for her phone and I let her use mine since I really wasn't using it. Well sorry about that but I do have a new egg to show you all!

MRvRjO5l.jpg

I was able to get my hands on a Hanerutchi 1! So far it's alright, kinda do want to see the different sprites they did for the characters on the 2 though. Now for an update with the Hanerutchi 2. She had a boy and he evolved into Tetsuyatchi, couldn't get a photo yet due to him sleeping but here is him sleeping

jYRAapFm.jpg

(sorry about the image, imgur messed it up)

I will try and update as we go, maybe he'll evolve today!

Update

This morning the little guy evolved into Itanantchi!

oJpkQivl.jpgJrPfub6l.jpgyCsF6g7l.jpg

I can see why he reminds people of Conan from the anime. It was nice getting him again and I hope to show him off using items tomorrow! Thanks for reading and I will catch you tomorrow if I can!

More Pictures

H1v31url.jpggowoo0il.jpgm8PIXBWl.jpgv5lgXtwl.jpgeB1AiFwl.jpgKimJah2l.jpg

Phys Ed is getting skill up and will show the results when he evolves again

Last evolution

Sorry for the late reply but here is the moment you've been all waiting for! Meet....

tTIC56Vl.jpgrzR1X95l.jpgar5B6bcl.jpgVmgDKVUl.jpgcdRUhsIl.jpg

Itajima Manejatch! He had a boy with Meron Shiroputchi so looks like I'll end up getting the last male character on the family chart.

So Itajaima left last night and now I must care for the little one, I won't be uploading pictures of characters I've posted in here, so I've decided that once I run through all the characters then this log will be completed.

New Character!

Meet Busanbotchi!

gRsfMDql.jpg8Q9nHKkl.jpgDNkr9VEl.jpgNDt4knLl.jpgW72qi70l.jpg

He looks pretty neat, not much else to say that isn't related to the Hanerutchi 2 but that is all the characters I've logged for the male side of the Ongaku family, hopefully we'll get to see the female side soon!

New Character!

We have another character from the Taiiku family! We've seen the female toddler so here is the bad care teen (due to the fact I took a nap) Kawaiinaotchi!

S5AU2WXl.jpgZINAB2Jl.jpgOdmQFggl.jpg

I'm going for the Comedy route and will have that character logged when she evolves!

New Character

I love this female character, as far as I know her name is Hanitchi, apparently the name is similar to the Genjintch tamagotchi adult character.

7lqTKp3l.jpghYsl5TGl.jpg6Xwc4K8l.jpgo3sK61Pl.jpglrYnzcXl.jpg

I really do like how her eyes look, can't wait for another new female adult from the Taiiku family!

So after a year of not posting anything on this log I wanna bring this back again soon BUT I'm waiting for another Hanerutchi 2 in the mail, more like waiting for THREE! So once I get the one that'll be here sooner I hope to start uploading more here!