tamagotchi angel app and tamagotchi 2nd gen app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oniriadreams

Reaction score
Does anybody have these apps? I bought them from the playstore, they're pretty cute, especially for the option toy-mode thing and the possibility to chose different Shells.

Any opinions on these apps?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you find the apps? I'm only seeing Tamagotchi Classic and a bunch of clones.

I found them in the google play store!

Just checked out and they re still there.. thats weird you dont see them. The only thing i can think of is that they re not available for your phone or maybe in your country.

Try to look for "tamagotchi angel apk" on google and see if you can download it from an external source :)

Hmm... Well, my phone is a US phone, so there's the chance I won't be able to install it, either... I can't install many Japanese apps, no matter if I have an APK. Well, I can, but they don't run properly half the time. For example, I can install the Taiko no Tatsujin app from an APK, since it doesn't appear on my Store, but it crashes on startup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear that :\ are you sure your store settings are correct? I dont know if its true, but i've read somewhere that there's an option to hide away all the paid apps in the store, so you just dont display them.. Check your store settings out!

Hmm... Well, my phone is a US phone, so there's the chance I won't be able to install it, either... I can't install many Japanese apps, no matter if I have an APK. Well, I can, but they don't run properly half the time. For example, I can install the Taiko no Tatsujin app from an APK, since it doesn't appear on my Store, but it crashes on startup.
Well there's your problem - the apps were released as "Tamagotchi LIFE" in the US (though as you probably know the 1st and 2nd gen were included in the same app) but when LIFE was discontinued, the apps were taken down, too. Because the rest of the world didn't get the LIFE brand, we got apps that were basically identical but under the name "Tamagotchi Classic" instead, and the LIFE app was split into 1st and 2nd gen apps. The apps also cost a hefty bit of money instead of being free. Since they weren't part of the LIFE brand they were never taken off the app store, and since then the Tamagotchi Classic app has been re-released in the US, but given how the other apps never received any updates I'd safely say they've been forgotten and probably won't see a re-release, unfortunately. Only time will tell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back