how to post pics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
how do I post a pic onto my profile? Not the profile pic, but just a pic I wanna add to my About Me page. Do I have to first upload it to the Member Artwork?, I forgot the name of it. Cause I had already Tinypic- ed my photo. I tried uploading it directly to my profile. It just wont let me.

You have to use a computer \laptop in order to be able to see the options for editing the text. And putting in a pic is among them

I already tinypic-ed my photo. Basically all im asking is, how do you even upload a photo onto this discussion forum. I got confused with the icons on the Toolbar of this forum. On the bottom row, I clicked the Image, which is the 11th icon on the bottom row. The Image Properties window came up. They asked me for URL. I typed down URL of pic. That is when the screen froze. It kept doing this to me. The only thing I could do is close the window and open up another new tab and re-enter Tamatalk. Nothing I could do. If I cannot upload a photo onto this discussion forum, then that means I cannot even upload a photo onto my own About Me page.

I suggest getting the free app called "Image Link". For free, it turns your photo into a short, quick-loading link that you can paste onto anything.

Also, if you did upload your photo to TinyPic, then all you have to do is click the second paste link and press "copy." When you paste the link on a forum like this, it will automatically turn it into a direct photo with no link.

For more info: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/173544-posting-pictures/

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly upload your image to imageshack or tinypic then copy the link into your post :p or use the
imageproxy.php
brackets at both ends https://.
image.png
hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried everything. It just would not let me directly copy and paste onto the forum. And when I tried to upload the image and type down the URL, I pressed OK, but the button is inactive. I had to close the Tama site and reopen a new one.

Hey guys! I finally got my photo uploaded onto my About Me page. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox to get it. Didn't know Internet Explorer is so outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back