Tamagotchi Friends PC quetions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwine

Reaction score
Me, my sister, and my daughter all got a tamagotchi friends for Christmas.

I've been fumbling thru the game pretty well, just from remembering how it was done back in the day. However I can't for the life of me figure out the PC option. I understand it has something to do with the Tamagotchi Friends website.

Can any of you explain this in more detail for me?

On the Tamagotchi Friends website, there's a game called Dream Town. In this game you can earn points called 'tickets', and there is a character in the game in the south-most area on the map which will convert your tickets to a random item in your Tamagotchi Friends device. The character you need to talk to will look like a fortune teller.

When you talk to her, she will ask for the code on your Tamagotchi Friends. That's when you go to 'PC' on your device to get the code. After a few dialog options, she'll give you a code to input into your Tamagotchi Friends. Then you'll get a random item on your Tamagotchi. :)

On the website there is an online game where you solve quests and all that stuff. On there is a feature that allows you to trade these reward ticket things you win for items. You enter in the code that shows on the tamagotchi on the game and it gives you a code that you put into the tamagotchi.

Sorry if it sounds complicated here is a link to the website:

www.tamagotchifriends.com

Oh thank you! I must not have played far enough into the flash game then.

I thought I had to use the log in code right from the start. :/ Boy do I feel silly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back