Getting v2's to Marry?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilacfishie

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to get my two V2's to marry and mate. They are both adults. How long after the hearts do they propose? Is there anything I need to do other than keep connecting them to get them to marry and mate? Thanks!

Both of them must be at least eight years old to marry. When they are finally old enough all you need to do is connect them till they decide to marry. I hope this helped! ^_^

Both of them must be at least eight years old to marry. When they are finally old enough all you need to do is connect them till they decide to marry. I hope this helped! ^_^
Are you sure, tamaninjacat? I strongly believe the minimum age for marriage for connections is 5 years, not 8.

Are you sure, tamaninjacat? I strongly believe the minimum age for marriage for connections is 5 years, not 8.
Oh that's right! If you marry through connection it's only 5 years, but if you're marrying without connection it's 8. Thanks for reminding me! ^_^

Oh that's right! If you marry through connection it's only 5 years, but if you're marrying without connection it's 8. Thanks for reminding me! ^_^
I believe the age limit is 5 in both cases though :p

I believe the age limit is 5 in both cases though :p
Oh really? I remember it being 8 for some reason. I must be thinking of a different version then. (It's been awhile since I used my V2.) Sorry for the confusion! :p

Oh really? I remember it being 8 for some reason. I must be thinking of a different version then. (It's been awhile since I used my V2.) Sorry for the confusion! :p
It's completely all right. By the way, I think it might be 8 on Osutchi and Mesutchi :D

Aaaaaah, thanks so much for the feedback! I was really trying to marry off my two babies and just connected them a bunch and it finally happened. One was five and one was seven so I'd say five is right! Now to raise my twin boys! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back