What the heck does my Tama want...?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oyu

Reaction score
Okay so, for a few days, my tamagotchi has been zoomed in on the screen and appears to be asking me a scrolling question. I can't get him to happily roam around his room again. His face changes to blush every so often, what does he want? I can still feed him and do other interactions with him, but he will not go back to walking around in his room. Actually, when he becomes ill he will zoom back out but as soon as hes better again he will zoom in and ask me the question again...?!

Someone PLEASE tell me what he wants, it's doing my head in :huh:

First of all. What version Tamagotchi are you talking about.

Second of all upload a picture to a image hosting site and paste a link here so it is easier to identify the problem.

I'm assuming this is for colored tamagotchis. From time to time, when you don't interact with them that much, they will come "call you" and start talking to you. Usually, they say stuff like "come play with me" or "please notice me". Have you tried increasing his happiness by playing games or visiting other places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back