Sign in to follow this  
wrapinamystery

Tamagotchi 4u: how to get certain items?

Hello everyone! I wanted to know how can I get these items in my Tamagotchi 4u?

4utama_zpswr5p9cev.jpg

thanks!

Edited by wrapinamystery

You'll need an app called TAMAGOTCHI4U (just for Japanese phone with NFC)

but those are not in the app...and in the japanese guide, the images suggested that these ones are unclok after getting all 10 characters. You buy them at the park, but I'm not sure about that.

Could be something you get with a card, other than that most likley what you get for getteing all happy symbols on all characters, (idk what thats called)

the little bar on the side says "TamaTomo Present List". so i'm pretty sure that doesn't mean you're supposed to download these. it's probably an unlockable item later on though.

Collect all 10 tamatomo stamp. Need 12 for 4U+. sometimes the character will give you that items in the park.. different items for 4U+

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Rhythmless
      Hi everyone, wow it's been years since I last came to this site 😅 anyways I recently got myself a 4U and currently I'm on the 4th generation.
      So last night my meloditchi slept as Oyamelojitchi (the personality stage) but today when I woke up, i noticed that she was her normal self again (which isn't surprising) but for some reason she's wearing a crown!? 
      Now I understand that she revert to her normal self if she doesn't meet oyajitchi for a few days, but can tamagotchis wear random clothes or accessories by themselves? I've never seen them do this before so I'm pretty confused on whether this is a feature i never knew it had or if this is a glitch?

Any help or explanation would be very much appreciated.

Thank you! 
    • By Kitkat_Tama
      Hello guys! I am new on tamatalk. 
      So my friend just had a strange evolution on her 4u. She wanted to get melodytchi and she had all of the 10 sports skill points. But instead it evolved into memetchi which you need 20 fashion skill points for and based off of the items she has, she had NO fashion points. I would love to know why this happened.
      thx for reading bye!
    • By BrightBirb
      This is my tamagotchi log, I have already gone through 1 gen of my tamagotchi 4U so I'll just start from my current gen!
    • By BrightBirb
      Hello everyone! I was just woundering if anyone knew how to gain skill points with a 4U. I think your supposed to play with a specific toy or maybe I'm supposed to go to school?

• By CCW
      I am new to Tamagotchi 4u. It works with the batteries provided by the online shop. Then it runs out today and I changed GP rechargeable batteries. It failed. 
      Then I changed Energizer batteries. It did not work. The seller said it burned out. Did I use the wrong batteries?
      Can I fix it? 
      Thank you. 
    • By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone!
      sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it.  I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless.