Sign in to follow this  
Vahkidude

Who is my tamagotchi!?!

um...not sure...how'd you get it?

Sorry Vahkidude - I don't recognise it from your pic - have you checked the all the V2 characters in Rivenns Tamadex ?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i think it's................furawatchi!!!!!!!!!!!

can you try showing a pixel version of it? like the smilies or my avi (doesn't need to be animated though :) )

Click HERE for the great growth chart that our members have been compiling! Great job guys, let's work on completing it!

Hopefully this post will satisfy some of those people who keep asking for a chart. ^_^

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! ^_^ I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! <_< You're crazy <_<

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! ^_^ I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! <_< You're crazy <_<

Tht's really mean Gilmore!!! Don't say that!!!

That was not needed. Not everyone can draw like Van Gogh for your information! I took art classes and I'm not a brilliant artist. The drawing she did is better than I could have done.

So stop being so mean. There's no need for it. I bet there's things that you're not good at!

That was not needed. Not everyone can draw like Van Gogh for your information! I took art classes and I'm not a brilliant artist. The drawing she did is better than I could have done.

So stop being so mean. There's no need for it. I bet there's things that you're not good at!

Thank you... But I'm a guy