Who is my tamagotchi!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you try showing a pixel version of it? like the smilies or my avi (doesn't need to be animated though :) )

Click HERE for the great growth chart that our members have been compiling! Great job guys, let's work on completing it!

Hopefully this post will satisfy some of those people who keep asking for a chart. ^_^

The only one it kinda looks like to me is Hiratchi, and that's only because of the antenna.

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! ^_^ I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! <_< You're crazy <_<

Sorry I didn't recognize you drawing because it's so LAME!!! ^_^ I would recognize the drawing if ti was from a two year old!!!!!!!!! <_< You're crazy <_<
Tht's really mean Gilmore!!! Don't say that!!!

That was not needed. Not everyone can draw like Van Gogh for your information! I took art classes and I'm not a brilliant artist. The drawing she did is better than I could have done.

So stop being so mean. There's no need for it. I bet there's things that you're not good at!

That was not needed. Not everyone can draw like Van Gogh for your information! I took art classes and I'm not a brilliant artist. The drawing she did is better than I could have done.
So stop being so mean. There's no need for it. I bet there's things that you're not good at!
Thank you... But I'm a guy

Sorry I meant to put he!! Lol. I was too annoyed at the person being mean to stop and look.

Doh. =(

Well what makes ME think is, "Why did bandai not mention this one?" They mentioned pretty much everyone except this one and the one that looks like dugtrio (poke'mon)

OH how on earth did you get that it's a debug charecter I have heard lots of reports of tamas somehow debugging them selves or YOUR tamagotchi debug charecter someone was too lazy to put it in the chip or made a mistike I have had through debugging apaently it was going to be called femegotchi because it looks like a lady!

LOL! I love knowing stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back