My tamagotchi screen is frozen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Ten

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought a tamagotchi 4U from Japan a couple of weeks ago. It worked fine for a week and the screen is now frozen with a yellow battery like icon (plz see image below). I've tried some new batteries, even then that problem wouldn't go.

Hope someone can help :(

Thanks.

That is the low battery sign. Make sure you have purchased good batteries that has a proper brand like Duracell, Energizer. Only one week of battery life is just wrong unless you turn the screen on and not turn it off (which is prevented because screen turns off 1 minute or was it 30 seconds after inactivity)... just unless you never stopped playing XD

Umm, that's the low battery screen.

But its weird for a 4U to eat its batteries so fast. Were they used? If not then were you constantly using the NFC features because it CAN drain the battery pretty quickly

oh and for the battery change thing were they used?

Also some tamas don't like certain brands of battery.

Umm, that's the low battery screen.But its weird for a 4U to eat its batteries so fast. Were they used? If not then were you constantly using the NFC features because it CAN drain the battery pretty quickly
actually, it's pretty normal for the 4U to consume batteries within 1-2 weeks. my blue one runs out average.. 2 weeks? i'm assuming that the batteries used are the ones that came in the package. those are known for being horrible, with some running out within 30 hours. NFC features can be a drain, but it doesn't drain that much.

oh and for the battery change thing were they used?Also some tamas don't like certain brands of battery.
the 4U accepts any batteries as long as they're AAA. although if batteries run out upon inserting them, they're likely dud batteries and you should try a different brand.

Ok then, but the in package batteries are know for being bad, and the batteries you put in after those must've been Duds and also remember to look for good battery brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back