What is this Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emgotchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm writing this topic today with a very important question- what is this Tamagotchi? My friend has them. On the box, it tells us it's a Tamagotchi Connection V3. The shell designs resemble a king and a queen. They come in boxes and the instructions are in both Japanese and English. We have looked everywhere on the Internet, we have even contacted Bandai directly and they told us to ask a forum like TamaTalk. So, here I am.

If you have any information on these, that would be extremely helpful. Thank you so much.

Q1FoYWF.jpg
WlxRyAr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, these were limited edition V3's that were only sold in Hong Kong.

If I remember correctly, these were limited edition V3's that were only sold in Hong Kong.
Thank you so much! Do you know why there is no information or articles on them at all? :huh: Maybe we are googling the name wrong? We are not sure what the "proper" name for them is.

This is the king & queen V3 set - indeed rare and limited edition. I don't have these so don't know much about them, but if you don't find the information you're looking for, you should definitely post in the Facebook group "Tamagotchi Ancestors" as some other collectors should be able to help you with your query :)

Counting Bodies Like is correct! They are a rare edition from Hong Kong! I'd like to ask though, where'd you get them? :eek:

They're so rare, even the packaging is different! I would take good care of them if I were you! :D :D

This is the king & queen V3 set - indeed rare and limited edition. I don't have these so don't know much about them, but if you don't find the information you're looking for, you should definitely post in the Facebook group "Tamagotchi Ancestors" as some other collectors should be able to help you with your query :)
I've already asked on both "Tamagotchi Ancestors" and "Tamagotchi Collectors" no luck, so I came here :p Thank you for your help!

Counting Bodies Like is correct! They are a rare edition from Hong Kong! I'd like to ask though, where'd you get them? :eek:

They're so rare, even the packaging is different! I would take good care of them if I were you! :D :D
Awesome! My friend got them from Yahoo Japan Auctions, she figured they must be rare and clicked the buyout button, hehe :D Thanks so much for helping.

I've already asked on both "Tamagotchi Ancestors" and "Tamagotchi Collectors" no luck, so I came here :p Thank you for your help!

Awesome! My friend got them from Yahoo Japan Auctions, she figured they must be rare and clicked the buyout button, hehe :D Thanks so much for helping.
Wow, really? I could have sworn some of the other collectors had this set and could have helped you. Sorry I missed your post on those groups. Major congratulations to your friend. These Tamagotchis are really something! Thank you for the photos also - I have never seen these in so much detail! Beautiful. Glad I could help, and thank you again for sharing this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back