Quick Question about Miss Cares on Tamagotchi P's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyTamaToes

Reaction score
Hi all! I just got my first Tamagotchi P's last week and I thought I pretty much understood miss cares. I was able to get Patitchi and she was adorable, but I want to try for one of the tamagotchis that requires 8 or more miss cares. So I was wondering whether miss cares are cumulative or not. If I get miss cares in the toddler stage and the teen stage, do those add up? Thanks for any help guys!

i think care misses are only counted during the teen stage. a tip i use to quickly care miss 8 times is to let their happy bar drop down, get a care miss and then boost their happy bar up by 1 point after the care miss so they call again quicker. i usually give them a shower or a snack to get 1 point, hopefully it's not too confusing!

i think care misses are only counted during the teen stage. a tip i use to quickly care miss 8 times is to let their happy bar drop down, get a care miss and then boost their happy bar up by 1 point after the care miss so they call again quicker. i usually give them a shower or a snack to get 1 point, hopefully it's not too confusing!
Thanks so much! I was super puzzled about how I would get that many care misses in that short amount of time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back