How can I get the worst care adult on the V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
I tried mistreating my good care teen by letting it get sick, not cleaning up after it, refusing to feed it until it got sick and not turning off the lights at bedtime. It died on day three before becoming an adult. Interestingly, it died right after the attention icon for food went off, but didn't get sick or mad so I never got to feed it. It also had one happy heart left. Is there a way to for to abuse it just enough to get the worst care adult on both even and odd generations without killing it? How would I do that? Is there some kind of Tama-abuse meter that causes it to die when it gets too high or something?

Don't train it very much, let the hearts drop, and feed it snacks instead of playing games. That's normally what it takes to get a bad care character. (And it would be best not to let it get sick too much. If it gets sick too much it has a better chance of dying.)

Is there some kind of Tama-abuse meter that causes it to die when it gets too high or something?
There is a maximum amount of care misses on most tamagotchis, including connections and japanese plus series. Can't remember what the number is exactly, but maybe 4? Also, the count resets when the tamagotchi evolves or marries. This is the reason it is so difficult to "keep" an old timer on the connections. The care misses add up, and I actually believe the tamagotchi grows weaker when the count closes in on maximum.

Tamagotchi wikia's death page.

Good luck with getting the character you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back