Sign in to follow this  
Hapihapitchi

Plus Color of 4u?

EDIT: Sorry, it's supposed to say "or", not "of". Screw my unusually long fingers for typing at breakneck speed.

Hello, fellow tama lovers and enthusiasts!! :lol:

My birthday is coming up soon, and I (of course) am asking everybody to buy me some new tamas. :)

Anyways, my dad is willing to spend some moolah... And I have to make a decision (yas imma bit indecisive... ok alot).

PLUS COLOR OR 4U??!??!

In the past, I've tended to have a distaste for simplicity (e.g. the V1, blech). But when it comes to color tamas I feel like it's best to stick with simplicity, especially since they're in Japanese (another blech). Plus Color is simple yet fun, and I feel like if I get the 4u, I'll feel inclined to buy the 4u+. But then again, what if I buy plus color and get bored? AUUGGGGHHHH!!

Now, I know you're all gonna be like, "Buy the P's! It's english and dablablahdadada!" I know, I know. Believe me, I've done plenty of research. But, then I'll want to buy pierces. Plus, I don't have a infra red device to patch it.

And no, I'm not willing to spend over $45 USD. Take that back. My mom isn't willing to let me spend over $45. She thinks it's a waste. It's not! :angry: :angry:

Anyways, unless I find a used P's that's patched, I'm stuck with deciding PLUS COLOR OR 4U?

(Sorry for the long rant, I just try to make sure nobody has lots of questions. Oh, and sorry for the parentheses. Whoops, did it again.)

Edited by Hapihapitchi

Well what phone do you have? If it's something that is compatible with the 4u app then I would go for the 4U but if it isn't then the plus color :3

If you have an NFC compatible phone, a 4U would be great, as messing around with downloads and raising new characters is a lot of fun. The 4U is really customizable too, with soft covers, lanyards and cover plates available for purchase. (although I dont think you were allowed to buy extra things from what you said on your post)

The +C however is more simple. There aren't downloads for it and it's not as customizable. The simplicity definitely gives it more charm, with a feel the Connections give off. There isn't as much to do as the 4U and the price is much higher, but the +C gives off a really cute vibe and I really love it.

If you have the money, definitely go for the +C as it's a really nice and simple pet. If you prefer a more complex style and have a compatible phone, go ahead and grab a 4U as downloads are a lot of fun to use and customization is nice to mess around with too.

Edited by jirachi-potato

Ok, thanks! I don't have devices compatible with the 4U.

And sorry for any confusion, you may be thinking "If she doesn't want to spend money, why is she buying a TMGC+C?"

I found one for around $30. Hopefully it won't get too pricey. If it does, I'll go with 4U. Thanks everyone, and fingers crossed that the + color won't go too high.

I just got a 4U on Amazon about two weeks ago for only $26 with free shipping! So if the +Color falls through, at least you can get a pretty 4U! :)

even though its not an option if you could find a idl 15th anniversary in your price range i would highly suggest it. The idl 15th anniversary has very fun and challenging games, really cute characters and is my personal favourite tamagotchi out of the tamagotchis i own. I have heard that the 4u is not very good unless you have a compatible device and plus colours are usually hard to find new for a good price (they also seem to get scratched really easily from the ones i have seen being sold as used)