Hello:)

I saw one of these Angelgotch watches on Ebay recently.

$_35.JPG

I searched and searched for informations but I couldn´t find any. :huh:

Are there rare? Why isn´t there some informations?

Does someone here have one? :newmametchi:

I´m so confused :o

Thanks for your answers :ichigotchi:

I hope I´m not spamming, I´m just curious :unsure:

It´s like a mystery,nobody knows something about this :unsure:

It's awfully similar to this one:

31b5z4diQgL._SY300_.jpg

(Image credit: www.amazon.com)

Perhaps it's like a vintage version of this tama watch. I used to have this exact one and there isn't much to it. Just a watch with a few mini-games on it. (I don't quite remember everything about it, seeing as I owned it 7 years ago and have never seen one since.)

Looking closer on the one your talking about though, it appears to have little hands on it instead of digital numbers. Also it has the icons that are normally on a tama. So I'd say that it's just like a regular clock but with tama icons instead of numbers. You're probably suppose to tell the time by the positions of the hands. (Like those abstract clocks with no numbers.) This is what I'm guessing, of course. I've never had the Angelgotchi watch.

(Image credit for the Angelgotchi watch: m.ebay.com)

$_1.JPG
Edited by tamaninjacat
  • Like 1

It's awfully similar to this one:

31b5z4diQgL._SY300_.jpg

(Image credit: www.amazon.com)

Perhaps it's like a vintage version of this tama watch. I used to have this exact one and there isn't much to it. Just a watch with a few mini-games on it. (I don't quite remember everything about it, seeing as I owned it 7 years ago and have never seen one since.)

Looking closer on the one your talking about though, it appears to have little hands on it instead of digital numbers. Also it has the icons that are normally on a tama. So I'd say that it's just like a regular clock but with tama icons instead of numbers. You're probably suppose to tell the time by the positions of the hands. (Like those abstract clocks with no numbers.) This is what I'm guessing, of course. I've never had the Angelgotchi watch.

(Image credit for the Angelgotchi watch: m.ebay.com)

$_1.JPG

OH MY GOSH; SOMEONE REPLIED :lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY :wub: :wub: :wub:

I see, I never saw one like the Memetchi one :)

I see ,thanks for explaining:)

It´s just really really really weird. I couldn´t find anything on the Internet about this angelgotch-watch.

Not anything on Tamagotchi Blogs,YouTubechannel or something :o

I saw it on Ebay for 25€/$ , I was curious what kind of Tamagotchi Watch it is.

It looks so kawaii~ :wub:

Wow,you´re really really really clever my friend :D

I´m really impressed, thanks a lot ♥ :)

I can´t thank you enough for your reply. For your long reply♥

Thank you so much, have a beautiful day my friend ^_^

• Like 1

OH MY GOSH; SOMEONE REPLIED :lol:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY :wub: :wub:

I see, I never saw one like the Memetchi one :)

I see ,thanks for explaining:)

It´s just really really really weird. I couldn´t find anything on the Internet about this angelgotch-watch.

Not anything on Tamagotchi Blogs,YouTubechannel or something :o

I saw it on Ebay for 25€/$ , I was curious what kind of Tamagotchi Watch it is.

It looks so kawaii~ :wub:

Wow,you´re really really really clever my friend :D

I´m really impressed, thanks a lot ♥ :)

I can´t thank you enough for your reply. For your long reply♥

Thank you so much, have a beautiful day my friend ^_^

Thank you! I'm glad I could be of service. ^_^

• Like 1

I have one of these angel watches, they are just normal watches. Trouble is, the batteries don't work and the backs don't come off; unless you take it to a watch place

I think it just tells the time, I have a non-angelgotchi vintage Tamagotchi watch and it only tells the time (but it's digital instead of analogue). The Angelgotchi ones are a lot rarer than the others though.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By QueenRita
      I'm debating purchasing a new tamagotchi. I haven't finished my collection of Connections yet (need a V1, any .5's and a Music Star, then any Japanese 'connections', I just don't know what to really call them generally) but I think I would like a vintage right now to be honest. I have a lot of free time when, I have free time, as I'm a senior in high school so I still have to attend all my classes and whatnot.

I'm curious if a vintage tamagotchi would be good for me or not... I don't think I want a P1 or P2 (though I'm not opposed), and I know how busy an Ocean is so I'm not even gonna try. A Devil would be nice but those are so expensive I'm not gonna mess with it, but on the other side of that I think I would enjoy an Angel or a Forest! Maybe even a Mesutchi and Osutchi, I'm not sure.

My schedule is this-
      During the school week, from 8am to 4pm, I'm at school. I always set my connections to sleep in until 10:30am because my first period classes are too demanding for me to bother my Tamagotchi's, so I can easily set my time on Tamagotchi's a bit late. I usually only care for one tamagotchi at a time while I'm at school because they click together on my belt loops, but if I can figure out a way that they don't make noise I can easily care for multiple at a time. After school I'm free until I go to bed. Sunday mornings I have work (9am to noon, I'm usually not busy though and have taken fine care of Tamagotchi's during work before). Sometimes I have DnD in the evenings but my other players know that I play with my tamagotchi's so that's not a distraction from the game.

If a Vintage wouldn't do well with my schedule I'm curious what other Tamagotchi's would do well with me. I already have 2 M!Xes, so I'm good on that front... Plus I just, don't want another color tama for now. Any tamagotchi suggestions? I'd also take tamagotchi cousin suggestions too, like I think qpets are really cute and I'd honestly order the dog one if I knew where the find it...

In short, I'm a senior in highschool with a lot of free time looking for another Tamagotchi. I would prefer a vintage but any other Tamagotchi or Tama Cousins recommendation would be just as good as well. I am not looking for a colored Tamagotchi.

Thank you so much!
    • By Kira_glow
      I got a blue angel a few years back. After a while, it stopped reacting to my tapping, and it became difficult to care for it as i couldn't chase away bats trying to torment it. I tried opening it up to fix it, but i couldn't find the damaged part and upon reassembling it, i found that it no longer worked correctly. (as in, screen flickering, erratic movements and random resets)

I've decided that i want to see if i can repair it. This post is gonna be me documeting my findings! I would post pictures, but my camera is out of batteries and i don't want to wait for it to recharge.

step 1: open the batter cover. Right off the bat, one of the battery contacts has a tiny bit of green corrosion on it. It hasn't had a battery in, and i don't know if that was there when i put it away after i broke it. I got some rubbing alcohol, but i accidentally spilled some on my desk. now my workspace is clean!

step 2: open the body. There's some sticky business inside, but i know i didn't get it wet when i had it running. Is that normal? I'm wiping off the sticky stuff. it feels like dried up mechanical lubricant. the speaker's also a little grimy... there's a fingerprint on it, and i'm almsot certain it's not mine! wiped that off.

got msot of the fine corrosion off the battery contacts. I'm going to look closer at the rest of it to see if i see anyhting wrong. Also, has anyone actually found what in an angel senses the tapping? I don't see anyhting that looks like a motion sensor, except maybe the speaker, but that's the speaker.

step 3: put it back together. I wiped down the circuitry with alcohol, let it dry and now everythign is abck in place. i don't see any kind of weirdness elsewhere, so i can only hope the errors were from the corrosion i wiped off. my batteries are a little iffy, so i'm going to put in new ones.

also, side note: the little plastic wishbone shape that goes in along the screen is a pretty pearly pink color. Is this the same color as the pink angel's body? wouldn't that be neat if the pink one had a blue piece in it as well?

MOMENT OF TRUTH,,,,

IT WORKED

I'm so excited! it looks like i got it working again, its screen is staying on with no flickering and, after a little drop test on my desk with no reset, it looks perfectly fine! In fact, once i got my obake 2, i found that the tap sensor works too now! This literally could not have been more successful!

Something to note, this angel was pretty quiet when it was last working, and now it seems that wiping the grime fof the speaker has made it a little louder as well.

Thanks for reading my journey! I was expecting it to end in failure, but sometimes things just work out.
    • By ashi.thyst
      I am pretty sure it is completely unopened. Will the batteries have corroded and rendered it unplayable?

And a side question. Can I use a #0 Phillips screwdriver or do I need to prioritize searching for a JIS one?
    • By chichichi99
      Hey guys! So I've had this tamagotchi for a little bit and iI've used it before, but now it won't hatch! It's been in it's little UFO Thing for about 4 weeks! I don't know what to do!
    • By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      Tamagotchi Video Adventures is a cute and quirky American Tamagotchi cartoon that came out on VHS, along with a music video and "How to Draw Tamagotchis" thingie at the end. It's from the late 90s, so it has the vintage characters and they mostly only speak gibberish.
      What do you think of it? I think it's weird but adorable. XD

(If you don't know where to watch it, PM me)
    • By TamaFan1990
      What are the rarest shell designs for the vintage tamas? And which ones are your favourites?