Sign in to follow this  
Rukitchi

Weird Habits With Your Tamas - REMAKE

I saw this topic and wanted to chip in but it was locked :c

so I remade it. Feel free to write whatever habits you have with your Tamas.

I have a habit of playing with the P's pierces by taking them out and putting them back in continuously. Also I take my yellow P's everywhere in my left pocket of my black jacket. I'm always afraid it'd fall out if I started to run (for example if the green light is blinking and I have to run to make it on time so as not to get a notice from Police) but I keep carrying it like this. I also zip up my jacket pocket with my tama inside whenever I'm on a bridge to make sure I don't yank it out of my pocket and into the river accidentally by the lanyard. I have a habit of keeping my Tamas on lanyards, although I hardly ever wear them around my neck. It's just something about the feeling when you see a lanyard sticking out of your pocket and you know your Tama is inside your pocket, safe from falling on the ground. Although I recently am running only my yellow P's, I made sure it has a crochet cover with a front flap and I'm obsessed with keeping the red part clean, although I colored the closing Velcros with permanenent markers so that they don't catch my eye anymore (too much) (white Velcros on red and black- eye-catching!) and THE BLACK MARKER GOT AROUND THE RED VELCRO AND IT LOOKS DIRTY :C I might have OCD here but I hate getting my crochet cases discolored unless I want them discolored. I like having various keychains on the lanyard of my P's. I have a snowflake charm, a pink heart charm, a keychain with a picture of my bae and a scoubidou that is completely black and made with my special technique that nobody knows about.

Any habits you guys have?

Edited by Rukitchi

When I got my first tamagotchi, I used to constantly sanitize it with chemical spray. Yeah, I'm growing up with a clean freak as a mother....

I'm not sure if this would be a weird habit or not, but occasionally I catch myself talking to my Tamas. :lol:

I suck on the Version 4/Version 4.5 antennae as a stress-relieving habit oops....

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this would be a weird habit or not, but occasionally I catch myself talking to my Tamas. :lol:

This is what I do too! I also congratulate them a job well done when playing games with them goes well and all that jazz. >u>

Even though one day I asked my tama to come shopping with me. It tells a little something about the level of alone I usually am, but... she said yes.

This is what I do too! I also congratulate them a job well done when playing games with them goes well and all that jazz. >u>

Even though one day I asked my tama to come shopping with me. It tells a little something about the level of alone I usually am, but... she said yes.

I talk to my Spacytchi sometimes. Yes I'm a loner

I rarely run my tamagotchis by ones, so most of the time I name them (and play with them) by pairs. Like Winter and Spring, Summer and Autumn. It's almost manadatory for me to run more than one tamagotchi at time and I don't know why.

When I'm with my friends, I'll pull it out and then they look at me kind of weird and then I present the TMGC as if I were in a commercial. "This is the Tamagotchi 4U!"

• Like 1