Do you wear any cases/screen protectors on your Tamas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screen protectors?

• I paste some screen protector on my tama screens as soon as I get any

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I don't need protectors. I'm okay with any scratches/I have plenty of Displex.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
I have a really good, sturdy crochet case for the only P's I am running, and a good loom bands case for change in case I need to run another P's I have. I don't use screen protectors, they obscure the view for me.

I do crochet cases for my tamas from time to time. I currently have one for my iD L and one for my TF, but I'm also planning to make ones for my P's and TF:DT. As far as scratches go, I don't mind too much. Unless I get a big scratch on one of my colored tamas, then I get kind of annoyed. (But if it's any other tama I don't mind at all if it has scratches on the screen.) My iD L has lots of tiny scratches on the screen and the faceplate surrounding it. Unless you have your face really close to it, you can't see most of them at all. :p

I don't, but I am interested in them. Do they really help preserve the shells? I'm surprised by how terrible my Dream Town looks and I haven't been treating it roughly. :(

I don't, but I am interested in them. Do they really help preserve the shells? I'm surprised by how terrible my Dream Town looks and I haven't been treating it roughly. :(
They scratch up very easily, that's actually quite normal for the TF and TF:DT versions to do. :p I think having a case helps keep your tama's shells pretty intact, especially if you accidentally drop them.

Ooh I was just thinking about cutting up a screen protector into smaller squares for my tamas. It's a little too late to prevent scratches, though...

At the moment, I'm not using any accesories right now. I plan on getting a crochet cover and resin faceplate for my 4U soon however x.X

I use the smallest Alpacasso pouches for my connections because they fit in really nice + they're so cute. Because I either have my tamagotchi in my jeans pocket or on a lanyard it's either rubbing against fabric or constantly bouncy around so I just feel it's a lot safer like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back