Tamagotchi P's English Patch Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Fan_2002

Reaction score
I have decided to save my money up for a Tamagotchi P's, but I have some questions about the English Patch.

First of all, What is the cheapest Infrared Phone I could get that will work with the P's?

Second, How do I download the English patches to the phone?

Lastly, How do I send the patches from the phone to the P's?

Thank you to everyone who has helped me on TamaTalk!!! :D :lol: :mimitchi:

1. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Palm-Treo-650-Verizon-Cell-Phone-PDA-video-camera-bluetooth-keyboard-touchscreen-/400844349221?hash=item5d542f5f25:g:DVkAAOSwiCRUdk4L

There are others but this one is a buy it now price and isn't for parts only.

2. Download this link: https://mrblinky.net/tama/ps/english/

send it over via bluetooth

3. Connect it via infrared.

On the phone the file will appear as a picture. Select options or something and select send, via infrared. Then on the tamagotchi choose 5th icon, 3rd option. Oh and make sure you read the "readme" note when you click on the link to download the patch, that way you'll know what firmware you have and how to figure out what firmware.

Hope I could help, I have the usb and its being finnicky so I'm gonna buy the palm treo I mentioned pretty soon here.

Thanks for the info. I was looking for my options since the windows ten update made my USB transfers a thing of the past, and I was getting super frustrated by finding nothing but parts of phones or dinosaurs out of my budget. I bought one from this seller just now, and I should get it within a week. Can't wait to see if this makes me stop pulling my hair out trying to transfer games to my gotchis. ^_~

It might be cheaper to buy a USB to IrDA adapter (I got mine for 14 dollars) and download it straight from a computer if you can get access to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back