Sign in to follow this  
TolueneZene

Tamagtchi Connection V4 wont connect?

Okay so-
Earlier today I replaced the batteries on my two tamagotchi connections v4.5 and v4, set the correct time, and tried to connect them via visit, but they wouldn't...
I'm pretty sure it's the v4 that wont send the signal thing properly, 'cuz the 4.5 will try to connect but will end up with a failure, and the v4 will keep on saying connect until it'll eventually say fail, normally 30 seconds later than the 4.5... The battery for it might be a little old, I don't know... Anybody know whats wrong? I really want to connect them so I can marry them soon... -_-

The same exact thing happened to my V4 a few years ago. Try putting in a fresh battery and see if that helps. You could also try downloading and resetting your V4, I've heard that helps.

Ah, thank you very much! I'll go look if I have any fresh ones~ :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By AtlasQuest
      Do you think Bandai would reboot tomagatchi connection/v4 type stuff like they did with the v2? I just think that would be super neat lol, lemme know if I'm saying anything wrong
    • By mimitchi ^o^
      Hey all!
      Does anyone happen to know what type of screw the large back screw is that holds the back cover to the connection tamas, and where I can find replacement screws for it? ;_; I'm thinking they may sell them at a home improvement store if I just knew what type to get! 😅Any help would be greatly appreciated!  
    • By GlennMorales
      I couldn't find a solution to this problem so i hope to find it here.
      When i had 4 gen i wanted to view family history but i couldn't i thought that i maybe need higher generation to view it.
      But now im on 7 gen and it's still unavailable...
      I remember that when I played this tamagotchi last year i had another family and i could view family history on 4 gen.
      Help me please!!

• By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By Maria&Co.
      First of all, I am a new user here. I look forward to my time here, and hope I can get answers to some of my questions (I have quite a lot of them )
      Anyway, the title basically explains it; I never get any of the Kuchi teens on the V4.5 (Kometchi, Ura Young Yattatchi, Boxertchi, and Yakantchi). No matter WHAT I do, I always, without fail, get Daiyatchi or Ura Young Memetchi from KuchiTamatchi, and Ura Young Violetchi from Kuribotchi. I've tried searching this problem, but haven't really found anything. Does anyone know if there might be anything I'm doing that could be causing this, or if there's anything I could do to prevent this? Because I never used to have this problem until recently, and I don't have this problem at all on the V4...
    • By QueenRita
      Are there any differences? I wanna get a V3 but I'm not sure if there's any differences between an american or japanese version. thanks!