Help Dx whats this mean

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkB0baTea

Reaction score
I try to use 4u app on galaxy s6 and when i do this shows up.

evb19u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That means the batteries are dead and will have to be replaced. When you put new ones it will ask you if you want to download or reset. The first option is download and the second one is reset.

That means the batteries are dead and will have to be replaced. When you put new ones it will ask you if you want to download or reset. The first option is download and the second one is reset.
This is a brand new tamagotchi though o: and the batteries are new. so idk why it would say that. only had it since friday i think. unless the batteries die that fast :v

PinkB0baTea said:
This is a brand new tamagotchi though o: and the batteries are new. so idk why it would say that. only had it since friday i think. unless the batteries die that fast :v
Yeah, sometimes this happens :) Always check how "fresh" your batteries are.

Sometimes the batteries in the package of the color Tamagotchi´s aren´t the best :)

I also read that it may be possible that the NFC Connection might use a lot of energy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sometimes this happens :) Always check how "fresh" your batteries are.

Sometimes the batteries in the package of the color Tamagotchi´s aren´t the best :)

I also read that it may be possible that the NFC Connection might use a lot of energy :)
ooo okay, i have been trying to nfc a lot :v guess i'll be buying batteries tomorrow. Thanks c:

I highly recommend using Energizer batteries. Also, if you plan on using the NFC Connection then you should try turning down the screen's contrast because it might help save battery life.

The batteries in the package are meant for demo use. It's advised to immediately get another set of batteries before you start your Tamagotchi, as the ones that come inside the package last a short while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back