Sign in to follow this  
PinkB0baTea

any1 with a galaxy s6 able to use 4u app?

And by able to use i mean have you actually downloaded something yet x-x; I can get the step 1 part done with ez but the step 2 downloading part takes awhile to find connection to nfc i guess. Haven't really downloaded anything yet. I have hope for my phone cuz i believe i almost did it until my phone screen save started up and ruined my closest chance :v it always tells me put devices apart and put together again which is annoying each time cuz i dont exactly put it in the same place doing that. ooo also in stage 2 in the middle of it the random nfc happens and makes it d.c from my phone or w.e

Edited by PinkB0baTea

The official 4U app works fine with my S6 and 4U+. After the "step 1" connection finishes and the "step 2" screen comes up, just move the devices apart for a moment then put them back together, and it should be fine. You'll have to tap the screen again.

It's weird that it's doing the random connection thing, that shouldn't happen... are you making sure to select 4Uアプリ from the connection menu before touching it to your phone?

I haven't tried Mr Blinky's app but I assume it would work the same way.

Good luck!

Edited by Pivot Poogie

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Oswin
      So I've been trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge, model #SM-G935V (it's on the list) , to my 4U, and I get to the beam part, then it gets stuck on the loading screen before failing. I've tried my Galaxy S9+ as well and got even worse results. I've seen a lot of people claim the s7 edge and s8, even, are able to transfers items to the 4U. I cannot figure this out at all. 
      FTR, my 4u is already patched, so it's not on that 4u's end. 
    • By vickeus
      Hi!
      So after 6 years, I found my tamagotchi Music Star again and started playing like an idiot. I've had a total of 3 tamagotchis all different versions. I used to save up like crazy when I was a kid.
      Now I really want to buy the 4u or 4u+ i dont care if its in japanese huhu. I'll be going to singapore and korea this year, so if any of you know where to find them in physical stores there please tell me (and approximate how much they are if you can)!! Will definitely go and buy there rather than get it shipped internationally.

Please do help me out! :>
    • By Tamaguccci
      I was wondering where I could find a full guide on getting all four puzzle pieces for each character in the Tamagotchi 4U+. More specifically, I'm interested in puzzle pieces for characters that are downloaded through the app. I'm having a hard time finding a final fourth puzzle piece for Nonopotchi. Can anyone help me out?
    • By Karinagotchi
      Hello!
      I got a 4U+ for new years from my friend, but I've never followed the forums for 4U+ or 4U.
      So.. I was just wondering if anyone could inform me on what i need to know? I also read something about a NFC phone? why would i need one of those?

Please and Thank You!!
      ~
    • By PinkB0baTea
      The 2012 model is the one ppl use for the 4u app? Will that model still send things to my tama atleast? I'm just trying to make sure so i dont end up wasiting money
    • By PinkB0baTea
      I try to use 4u app on galaxy s6 and when i do this shows up.