Sign in to follow this  
Rukitchi

Usagi-chan no... saraba

Usagi-chan... You were a good girl in the beginning but you turned into Pirorirotchi (the character I dislike the most in v3) and I neglected you... Gomenasai, sayonara-ranai...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eternal Mametchi Fan
      My 10-year-old Harptchi on my blue gem Tamagotchi Friends left today. I wasn't able to tend to her needs because I was sick, and she left while I was resting. Goodbye Harptchi! It was fun looking after you and I'm sorry for neglecting you.
      When I went to the library yesterday I brought all my Tamagotchis except for my Version 2! Forgetful me! D: Of course when I came home, it was dead. She was a female adult, Kiwitchi, and here's a photo of her being swaggy.

Her name was Rach, short for Rachel, BTW.
      I am now raising a new character which I named Flap. **giggles at inner joke**
      I am making this topic in honor of my Tamagotchi P's character, Chokomakatchi, who left today at 9:20AM. This was the first time my P's has died / left. I already had Chokomakatchi in my notebook but I didn't mind having her again at all... I treasured her and took really good care of her until...

This morning I woke up to the sound of her leaving. I looked at the screen and there she was with her suitcase; her sad little face broke my heart. I went to the medicine icon but it didn't work; she was leaving. It was because I didn't wake up early enough to tend to her needs. She meant a lot to me...and still does. I hope she can forgive me. Have fun back on Tamagotchi Planet, sweetie!

Weight: 15g
      Generation: 47

Goodbye to my poor little Angel Twins on my blue Japanese Angelgotchi. They were age 12 and I will sure miss them since they were the first character I raised on my Angelgotchi. Here's a little note they left for me!
      http://oi41.tinypic.com/2mgtnk5.jpg
    • By Ronnitchi
      I want to say goodbye to Makiah, Kurtis and Hannah Eden
      5 yrs old, almost ready for marriage
      Born: 23.02.2013
      Died:28.02.2013
      They were only Gen 1
      I'm so sorry I reset you by accident. The batteries were faulty and unfortunately the wrong button was pressed.
      Makiah was a Makiko, Kurtis was a Kuromametchi and Hannah was a Lovezukintchi.

Ok, on October 31st I was seriously ill. I had to look after my Tamas, but I couldn't even MOVE. So, while I slept the whole day, four of my Tamagotchis bit the dust.

Silky was a Mimitchi on my V4 with a baby girl. She had a job as a bus driver.

Gogo was an 8-year-old boy Kiwitchi on my V2.

Meh was a girl Masktchi on my V3

The Snow family on my V5 consisted of Papamametchi, Majorite, Violetchi, Furikotchi, and Yonepatchi.

Goodbye everyone...I'll miss you all.