Sign in to follow this  
Donivan2009

Is it possible to get a Dreamitchi?

Hey guys,

I'm not really NEW to Tamagotchi, as I am a long time collector since my original tamagotchi when i was 13. Today I have over 60 Tamagotchis. I just recently joined the forum and i've learned so much about them that I never knew.

I was looking at a music star growth chart, and it has a picture of a "Dreamitchi" off to the side. It doesn't really explain if this is a character I can get, or if it's just a "visitor" or where it comes from. Does anyone know? I would love to have one of my tama's evolve into him cause I've never seen him or gotten him before.

I attached a link to the photo of the growth chart i'm referring to. I posted the picture on my business website cause' I couldn't get my google drive to work for some reason, so just ignore all the other stuff. Thanks for your help cause' I haven't had much luck searching for it.

http://wp.me/P7lBF4-31

Unfortunately Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi (the female counterpart) can no longer be obtained. When Tamatown Music City was still running there was two items (the Boys Destiny Star and the Girls Destiny Star) you could buy and transfer to your Music Star. You'd use them to get either Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi but now that Tamatown has closed there is no way to obtain either character. :(

• Like 2

Oh... Boo! I played on toma town a few times back in the day. I just don't remember the Destiny Star! I hate that they took it down!

Thanks for your help though!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By fidgetTama
      Hello everyone!
      No time no see! 
      It's really good to be back, I took quite a break from tamagotchis just so I could focus on a few things. I completed my course and I now work at a local cafe, it is a nice job and I have the day off so I thought I'd start another log. I did have another one before which you can find by looking through my profile, it was a lot of fun to write but I randomly stopped updating it. 
      Right now I am currently running my tamago as well as my music star. My tamago is married and has a child, I love all the cute animations. This is my first time running a tamago so it's been interesting! 
      My last log I had three tamagotchis, a friends, a 2017 chibi and an IDL. Unfortunatly I no longer have my chibi. I now also own a V1 (2018 release), a V2, V3, Music Star and a Tamago. I am also waiting on two misc virtual pets and two littlest pet shop virtual pets in the mail.
      So! 
      This is just a quick update for now, I plan on writing a longer log post later. I have a lot of logs I used to read to catch up on! 
      Bye for now, 
      fidgetTama
    • By Loriloid
      SO I sacrificed my mixes and music stars to run my connection v3s that came in the mail the other day... And I have to tell ya, it wasn't easy.
      I open my backpack (Which has like 11 tamas in it) Only to find this inevitable fate.
      Also I have no idea where the tama on the spacy mix came from, that was not my child
      somehow the buttons were pressed to reset it after the previous one died, and now this one is gonna die too
      so, rip these tamas and rip their batteries too which were only used for a good week

cr2032s aren't very cheap man

• By annamatopoeia
      Anyone know where to get parts? I'm missing the backing for my Music Star Disco Rave.
    • By annamatopoeia
      What would be the usual price for these? How far would the price go down if it was missing a back but worked fine? Is this a glam rock or a disco rave? Any responses would be appreciated.
    • By ammonride
      Hello, so this is a bit of random question but i was running my V6 (which i am currently obsessed with) and after it fell asleep i still wanted to play some more... So i was wondering; If you wake it up, will any of it's stats be lowered? And how long after you wake it up will it take for the tamagotchi to fall back asleep? Any and all information is much appreciated! Thanks
    • By Hanikamitchi
      Hello, it's Hanikamitchi. I have two music stars, and one of them had a Mametchi, but then it evolved. It evolved into a Rexitchi! The only weird thing was that Rexitchi was on an ODD generation and not an even one! Is there something wrong with my Tamagotchi? Please help!